[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

I have also acquired leaked ritual videos of the new season.

So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
I hope everyone has a good season!
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
I have located even more prerelease footage of ritual season.

Is it viable for HC?
My Judgement...
Ritual season is really fun, I almost have cleared mud flats.
I'm pretty sure I'll make it into the fetid pool today.
I was almost able to get past mud flats yesterday but I found a circle that made spinning lasers that killed me over and over so I logged off. Will try again.
I was almost to the end of the mud flats but I couldn't find all the rituals and had to log off. I'll try again tomorrow to get through mud flats.
I was right at the end of the mud flats but remembered that I didnt get the medicine chest on noobie island, so I went back for it.
my love for you is like a truck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info