[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

This is definitely something Kev would build.
wtf did i just read
You have experienced the ultimate berserker.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Kind of conflicted, seems legit but you have a chieftain avatar.
I was almost able to clear mud flats today. The build is still really good.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
i copypasted link of this build
https://pastebin.com/fkvPyhFj
what i see? 200mln of damage!
what i see in config -
have adrenaline buff? yes!!! who cares that its not champion and no war banner in build too? haha..
enemies have ALL impossible states
bravo for so builds!
Please do not troll my build. The build is very good. It is the ultimate berserker.
so adrenalin buff by berserker in Pob config its not troll?
i dont know why u answered
u just confirmed that its lie, not mistake.
Pob is same - topic isnt edited, but we have yr flame answer without facts. How to explain it?

Really i dont want to talk with u, i didnt respect so ppl.
i just written it for other ppl, special for newbies, that this build have fake info

Please do not troll my build. The build is very good because it is the ultimate berserker.
BERSERKERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info