[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

After watching the teaser I can tell that the ultimate berserker will be even better.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
From looking into this new season I can already tell that the ultimate berserker will once again be the best there ever was.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Once again the ultimate berserker has been untouched by the patchnotes.
After even further review I can just tell that the ultimate berserker is the best build that can almost clear mud flats.
Do not worry I will update the pob!
Today will be the day that mud flats will be defeated.
I wish all berserkers good luck today for today is ultimate berserker day.
I can confirm the build is very good for ultimatum, currently attempting to work my way through mud flats.
I was almost out of mud flats but then the servers went down.

I was so close.
Tonight has been the closest I've ever been to clearing mud flaps but I just cant stay online. I think my internet is acting really badly tonight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info