CWC Divine Ire Wave of Conviction Inquisitor (Goodbye Diamond Flask, I won't miss you.)

"
Hauntingly wrote:
So I have a question about the auras? Am I using zealotry or hatred? It shows both in POB. Zealotry shows as inactive? What should I use leveling? Hatred and clarity?

Hatred/Clarity or Heralds for leveling, use as you see fit. By the time you have a lot of your build revolving around Consecrated Ground then switch to Zealotry and Hatred.

I would suggest swapping to Zealotry once you get your first Ascendancy and Bottled Faith (or any sulphur flask).

Hatred & Zealotry will also socket 100% of your mana so you need something that can reduce reserved mana reservation of aura. Essence Worm would be a decent option for example.
Last edited by IsThisTorchlight on Mar 11, 2019, 6:48:15 PM
Can you make an updated PoB link now that PoB has the correct gems?

"
fps916 wrote:
Can you make an updated PoB link now that PoB has the correct gems?

This. Updated gems, skill point placement, etc.
How do you convert the damage? I tried to put Phys to Lightning on the setup but i want to hear your thoughts
Add constitution to nodes you have to get quickly. Maybe not all the life nodes around it, but you should be able to access them quickly on high levels. It gives you like 40%+ max hp, without it this build is way too squishy.
Playing the same setup on occultist, using Phys to Lightning for full conversion to lightning then converting lightning to cold using two Call of the Brotherhood

Its a very fun playstyle, you melt bosses, and clear speed is good. Pretty fun killing half a screen from a Wave of conviction while loading Divine Ire and then flipping direction and one shotting a unique or even lower hp map boss with the release.

As others have said, the one wave thing is not a problem. You can charge for 0.35 seconds before the first wave, then another 0.3, which is usually enough for a 10 or 15 stack Divine Ire. Even multiple waves go decently far out, though not screen clearing far.
"
trixxar wrote:
Playing the same setup on occultist, using Phys to Lightning for full conversion to lightning then converting lightning to cold using two Call of the Brotherhood

Its a very fun playstyle, you melt bosses, and clear speed is good. Pretty fun killing half a screen from a Wave of conviction while loading Divine Ire and then flipping direction and one shotting a unique or even lower hp map boss with the release.

As others have said, the one wave thing is not a problem. You can charge for 0.35 seconds before the first wave, then another 0.3, which is usually enough for a 10 or 15 stack Divine Ire. Even multiple waves go decently far out, though not screen clearing far.

Curious about what your passive tree looks like, though it does sound like things get fun once you get Ire and Wave linked together.
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
trixxar wrote:

Curious about what your passive tree looks like, though it does sound like things get fun once you get Ire and Wave linked together.

I am not optimized at all, but something like this is the end goal

https://poeplanner.com/ABAAAQ0AEBMAAIOCm9WmbRkRD0wtF1SfAdHkjYJT1CL0bAuTJ--I-TfXz0mxEZYHHpUu8NVJUY48VkqeoSKBna7li_nbfsenCNgkVkiP-lxAVL0V7ZaL1bl-r40Z4BLZX92MKU9TDp48jHa3MVfJDXw3g6brLKbqujdmNAoRUKcr2VsbJUuu6QLfirWF71DBtC19rJj314RIXGvDbcHFiEId2UNU9HG0DL6KytOPRhps5CKboTW5HU-CHhSw7Bgsv3_GDkg7De_roS_IEzOwJV9TNWS91LQ97OOEKwp9sF3yuQKkBQbntUg2PW1s53TBAPVLvjoQe2aecg9xhRu0OUm7_BV-xveSdHzwkQdCenpwAAAAAAA=

The damage converted from physical to lightning to cold gets a nice damage boost from the various elemental.

Also goes well with the new Nebulis, though I havent worked it into the build yet.

This build wasn't my plan. I was going to main divine ire with wave as a totem for resistances mostly. But divine ire feels lacking to me in a crowded memory or map. It's screen clear ability is just too weak. With better gear my channeled ability might be sufficient, but it feels bad.

I added in CWC the wave of conviction based off another build that had CWC winters orb with ice spear.
Ah, a CI build. Can never make those work, as I'm too dumb to get one past grabbing CI in the first place. That and there was a completely displaced section of the tree, where a point or two wasn't linking the two sections together, but that could just be planner messing up.

For me, Hrimsorrow seems like a nice thing to stick with until a miracle happens and I stumble upon something that makes swapping to pure lightning THEN converting with other means. Other than that, I'm lost on the tree besides the few Nodes "suggested" on this build.
They are super awkward, as at some point you have to transition to full ES from a hybrid, and you have to switch from hp to hybrid earlier. I think its a terribly and clumsy transition.

Then again, walking around with 12ES (some get much higher but thats enough for me) with occultist regen ability is awesome.

Last league I played Occultist Vortex and it make even usually dicey encounters quite easy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info