CWC Divine Ire Wave of Conviction Inquisitor (Goodbye Diamond Flask, I won't miss you.)

"
DarkenX wrote:
Any word on results of this build so far~?

Today went well, hit level 80 and I am testing multiple gem setups in Tabula. I spent about 78 levels as EO noncrit and just recently switched before calling it a night. Its almost 3am here so I am done for the day.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Really enjoyed your previous indigon builds, bumping thread with this comment!
Just got to maps, insta-gibbed Kitava on SSF HC on a 4 link.

Divine Ire - Wave of Conviction - CWC - Conc effect
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"

If using lots of damage to force yourself through I would imagine a Vinktar would be a staple needing to replace the stib or ruby.

It isn't really good on a build which will likely apply greater shocks than 10% to Shaper, the added damage and leech is nice though. I'll be sure to try it at some point.

Maybe Atziri's promise would be better then. It would still be good for damage, leech, and free chaos resist. You also take Fangs of The Viper in the Passive Tree. I would also say its worth taking the one node above Doom Cast in the top right for the 10% phys & chaos damage. 10% phys/chaos is solid for one node and could continue to pair well with the Atiziri's Promise.
Last edited by IsThisTorchlight on Mar 9, 2019, 5:16:19 PM
You recommend taking the Elemental conversion nodes on the Templar's side, but the PoB link shows them not taken. Am I to remove them later as with EO or is one of them wrong? I've stopped putting points cause I don't know what to do here, haha.
Any chance you could update PoB now that the gems are actually in there?
How good is CI with this? Ailment immunity from inquisitor and that new ES leech gem sounds nuts in a CI build but has anybody tried/theorycrafted it yet?
IGN: FifthCIShadow (HC League)
"
thormond wrote:
How good is CI with this? Ailment immunity from inquisitor and that new ES leech gem sounds nuts in a CI build but has anybody tried/theorycrafted it yet?

You could definitely do it. Inquisitor gets good Mana Regen from this build and even more so while on the consecrated ground. I would think if you could reduce Mana reservation of auras and take mind over matter as well it would be viable.
Not sure if it's viable or not, but I skipped out on the conversion nodes on the Templar side and grabbed up a cheap Hrimsorrow, as it seemed like a good option at the time.
So I have a question about the auras? Am I using zealotry or hatred? It shows both in POB. Zealotry shows as inactive? What should I use leveling? Hatred and clarity?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info