CWC Divine Ire Wave of Conviction Inquisitor (Goodbye Diamond Flask, I won't miss you.)

"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
murilomuka wrote:
I was almost 100% sold on Divine Ire Trickster... But Inquisitor seems really tempting. Do you think EB + MoM is worth it or overkill?

Also good thinking about Wave of Conviction... I originally thought it wouldn't work at all, but as you pointed out it really makes sense. Not sure how much a CWC + Power Charge Staff will cost at start of the league, though.

Usually I think MOM is good on its own if you've invested a lot into having a good mana pool at the appropriate mana ratio (see wiki), it will be very easy to sustain most skills. For a skill like Divine Ire, it should be even more trivial if you opt for the -mana cost jewelry. You can even get the temple mod + benchcraft mod for even deeper investment.

I opted for damage at every opportunity because Inquisitor almost always struggles to be durable. By opting for 100% crit chance and lots of damage, I plan to force myself through most content. (Barring high delves)

Lastly regarding Wave, I can't promise it'll work like I say, but I'm confident in my assessment enough to not lose sleep over it. In the worst case scenario, there will be a close permutation of this build which will be fine regardless.

If using lots of damage to force yourself through I would imagine a Vinktar would be a staple needing to replace the stib or ruby.
"

If using lots of damage to force yourself through I would imagine a Vinktar would be a staple needing to replace the stib or ruby.

It isn't really good on a build which will likely apply greater shocks than 10% to Shaper, the added damage and leech is nice though. I'll be sure to try it at some point.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
cyclonicarts wrote:
in the spoiler image 2 of which passives to take 1st u have elemental overload and in POB it is not selected which is right?

Correct, its unallocated as you level and take critical nodes.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
I'm usually a budget builder, as I can never find exalts on my runs, but I think I'll give this a try and hope for the best with what I find/make along the way through the story!

Definitely sounds fun to try, either way.
Divine Ire has 50% less damage globally while channeling..
So

Divine Ire

CWC

Wave of Conviction

Controlled Destruction

Conc Effect

PCOC?
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
"
vicoftw wrote:
Divine Ire has 50% less damage globally while channeling..

Divine Ire's 50% less damage is not global. It's local to Divine Ire. This is confirmed by GGG.
Any word on results of this build so far~?
What bandits ?
"
DarkenX wrote:
Any word on results of this build so far~?

Lvl 44 and destroying content in SSF HC
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info