[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

"
maxrightgame wrote:
Path of Leveling code doesn't work for me

Works fine for me. Are you using it in Path of Leveling or Path of Building? Only works in the former.
"
empy90 wrote:
Would hrimsorrow be good for this build? Maybe with herald of ice? Just got a pair in SSFHC and had no luck with chancing rings so far.

For end game, no. Nothing stopping you from using it while trying to get your rings though. Just replace the Phys to Lightning gem with something else.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
"
maxrightgame wrote:
Path of Leveling code doesn't work for me

Works fine for me. Are you using it in Path of Leveling or Path of Building? Only works in the former.

Haha, didn't know this is a thing, works fine
Small idea: check storm burst skill for levelling from 12->28 I just levelled with it with minimal gear (only wanderlusts, lochtonials and goldrim) and it was godly on a 3 link.

I used extra fire and combustion (prob not the best way to do)

And for heralds/auras and stuff:

Herald of ash + holy flame totem for single target supplement.

Its overall damage was GODLY

Cheers
Last edited by dejwid125 on Apr 19, 2019, 7:01:51 PM
Could Kaoms heart (chest) or Carcass jack work?
"
Nočau wrote:
Could Kaoms heart (chest) or Carcass jack work?

Carcass Jack is theoretically viable.
And what about jewels with this build? Sorry if I am just blind.. couldn´t find them
"
Nočau wrote:
And what about jewels with this build? Sorry if I am just blind.. couldn´t find them

You're not blind, it's an oversight I still haven't fixed. Generic life and ES, as well as crit stats.
made lvl 95 for the first time using this build

and a shiny new ring!

gonna collect more essences before rerolling since its not ideal atm, but good enough
Goddamn it, just got my tabula for SSFHC and ripped to a betrayal intervention, literal one shot in T8 map. What a shitty way to go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info