[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

Thoughts on Cinderswallow Urn (from Mastermind)?
"
Thoughts on Cinderswallow Urn (from Mastermind)?

Haven't tried it myself, but my thoughts just based on looking at it: Meh.
"
dorkdude2 wrote:

I don't run blood rage because I dont like it otherwise I would craft crit or cast speed

now the fun of getting some dex rings to get onslaught on hit... then hysteria crafting

can you give some more detailed intel on how to craft that amulet? thank you
"
ThoryX wrote:
"
dorkdude2 wrote:

I don't run blood rage because I dont like it otherwise I would craft crit or cast speed

now the fun of getting some dex rings to get onslaught on hit... then hysteria crafting

If not SSF, buy it.

If SSF, get an elder amulet base and use alterations until you get non-chaos as chaos. Add a suffix and hope for crit. Use a regal and hope for phys as fire. Use exalts/multimod/other for the other mods.
Last edited by Lilyliciously on Apr 16, 2019, 3:17:42 PM
"
ThoryX wrote:
"
dorkdude2 wrote:

do as lily said, or be crazy like me and chaos spam, you will see the non chaos as chaos in a ratio of about 1 in 80, actually saw phys as fire and non chaos roll twice in spamming, first time had 6 mods and the other 4 were trash

I actually made 3 amulets in the process of getting this one with about 500-600 chaos
1 is sold already for 1ex(was a phys as fire, T1 life, crit multi and some other mod for attack builds, I forget)
is the other, I wanted both the dmg prefixes so its currently listed for sale... at a high price ofc :) (if it sells at my asking price it will more than pay for the chaos spamming)

and if your going to craft one, buy the base you want based on stats you need, I want to drop dex on an item slot so I went for dex/int base

Last edited by dorkdude2 on Apr 16, 2019, 6:06:48 PM
sorry for my ignorance,
but would not be better a shaper base with a double:
Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold/Fire/Lightning Damage

thanks
"
ThoryX wrote:
sorry for my ignorance,

thanks

It's viable. That said, non-chaos as chaos is very powerful. Chaos damage is powerful to start with, and each step of conversion is counted. If you have 129% phys as lightning (100% conversion 29% added as extra), 10% non-chaos as chaos adds 10% phys as chaos and 12.9% phys(lightning) as chaos (129% phys is now lightning, the full 129% gets 10% added as chaos). The more "Added as extra Element" you have, the more powerful non-chaos as chaos gets.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
"
ThoryX wrote:
sorry for my ignorance,

thanks

It's viable. That said, non-chaos as chaos is very powerful. Chaos damage is powerful to start with, and each step of conversion is counted. If you have 129% phys as lightning (100% conversion 29% added as extra), 10% non-chaos as chaos adds 10% phys as chaos and 12.9% phys(lightning) as chaos (129% phys is now lightning, the full 129% gets 10% added as chaos). The more "Added as extra Element" you have, the more powerful non-chaos as chaos gets.

thank you !

I've also that with the use of Disintegrator staff:
Gain 4% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage per Siphoning Charge
Last edited by ThoryX on Apr 17, 2019, 10:10:04 AM
Path of Leveling code doesn't work for me
Would hrimsorrow be good for this build? Maybe with herald of ice? Just got a pair in SSFHC and had no luck with chancing rings so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info