[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

Hello

Having a lot of fun with the build and trying to push some lvls. Any recommendations for the skilltree beyond lvl 91? I am hesitating what to go for.
Also wondering if loreweave really is worth the investment of 5 to 6 ex? Would i need the dps boost from it to du uber elder( i am around 8k dps on stormbrand and 11k on lightning spire trap)

Thx in advance for the answers!
"
ILYILY wrote:
I am looking for new items to improve dmg.
5.5k life, 2k mana, 75@res in h/o. But dmg is arround 9k (i need more).

After few levels and updates i did hige progres with stats.

Life: 5.2k with instant leech
Mana: 1.9k with huge regen

78@ res in h/o

Pob
20k dmg of storm brand
25k dmg of trap

next goal for sure is better wapon, gloves and belt. later on endgame helmet, or other items but idk what is best way.
Last edited by SushiYoda on Mar 28, 2019, 12:56:03 PM
Hi, I have been trying this build, and is pretty nice, here's my equipment: Equipment - Character: Inquisitor (if you tell me how to link the gear I will do it, as I have no idea)

Im trying to six link my loreweave, but until then I will have to keep improving other things as I have a lack of fusings.

-Besides, I have some gems missing and I dont know what to socket in them, any ideas?

-With regards to my equipment, what would you improve? I have to kill shaper's guardians but I struggled to kill the red elder so I think I should improve something before trying to kill them.

Thanks

Is there any reason to focus on

Gain X% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage

OVER

Gain 12% of Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage

Lightning goes much higher and seems like a better option?

"
Loler_rev wrote:

-Besides, I have some gems missing and I dont know what to socket in them, any ideas?

-With regards to my equipment, what would you improve?

Replace your left ring with an Essence Worm and place Wrath in it. This will allow Wrath to not reserve any mana.

Yep - Ventor's is a nice ring and you have a decent one. However, it's not for killing bosses. You need to put that in the bank and look for a ring with as much lightning resist(and another resist if you can) as possible, life, and cast speed/spell damage/offensive stats. At least until you get your loreweave up - you're losing way too much by using the Tabula. If you can go back to it later and still have your resists capped, GFI.

Quality your Whirling blades/Faster Attacks for more speed. Fortify qualitied is also very helpful and will help a lot.

For your helm, I'd recommend a Lightning Spire Trap setup - you'll need LST, Trap and mine damage, controlled destruction and elemental focus. It's a nice single target boost.

What kind of jewels should I look out for?
"
fLekkZlol wrote:

If you're just starting out, buy jewels with at least 2 affixes. For abyss jewels, for for Flat life and crit strike multi or crit strike chance and another stat. Start with low life values like high 20's-low 30's as that's what you'll be able to afford. If you can find a gem with with both types of crit and affix from the 3rd category, great. For regular jewels, instead of flat life, it will be Increased maximum life. I personally prefer abyss jewels as they give more HP for their value.

When you get more money, upgrade the HP values to the 45+ range and aim for 4 stat jewels with more stats from the 3rd category below.

Life +

crit strike multiplier and/or crit strike chance (global or to spells)

increased spell damage, increased elemental damage, # to # lightning damage to spells, #% increased cast speed, #% increased cast and attack speed, #% chance to gain onslaught for 4 seconds on kill (if you dont use onslaught gem) or any other defensive needs you see fit.

"
jackieh917 wrote:
"
fLekkZlol wrote:

If you're just starting out, buy jewels with at least 2 affixes. For abyss jewels, for for Flat life and crit strike multi or crit strike chance and another stat. Start with low life values like high 20's-low 30's as that's what you'll be able to afford. If you can find a gem with with both types of crit and affix from the 3rd category, great. For regular jewels, instead of flat life, it will be Increased maximum life. I personally prefer abyss jewels as they give more HP for their value.

When you get more money, upgrade the HP values to the 45+ range and aim for 4 stat jewels with more stats from the 3rd category below.

Life +

crit strike multiplier and/or crit strike chance (global or to spells)

increased spell damage, increased elemental damage, # to # lightning damage to spells, #% increased cast speed, #% increased cast and attack speed, #% chance to gain onslaught for 4 seconds on kill (if you dont use onslaught gem) or any other defensive needs you see fit.

Thank you!
I have feelings like I miss something. Im squishy at higher maps, a lot of times i've been oneshoted.

Also I'm lacking of dps at bosses. Could someone check out at my gear and tell me what to change next?
Hi,
I managed to craft a magic dagger with 1% increased Spell Damage per 16 Intelligence. With my 406 int, i have 25% increased spell damage. Is it worthy to go with this dagger or try to roll + extra chaos?
TY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info