[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

@sleevelessless: Any reason why you went for divine life flasks and not eternal? I just got a eternal with instant recovery and bleed immunity. Wonder if i should increase the quality of that...
Not sure how a 6-link will help with surviving syndicate, high map bosses and guardians better... as it is so expensive to get, I am not really motivated to spend that much currency :D I have never been that far into the game... so all feels very strange to me somehow.

Happy new year by the way :)

Edit: nearly spilled my coffe as I just managed to 6-link my Lorewave... my first 6-link ever in Poe :O New year starting good :D
Last edited by Edimasta on Jan 1, 2019, 2:03:13 AM
My 1st L100 build! Thank you for the great guide!
I really like this build, best I have played so far.

A noob question; where do we get stun from, to justify taking Unyielding?
Or is it just for the increased damage?
"
Boomer_ wrote:

A noob question; where do we get stun from, to justify taking Unyielding?
Or is it just for the increased damage?

Whenever you hit an enemy with damage that doesn't come from a DoT or reflected damage you have a chance to stun enemies base on the % of their life removed by the hit, that chance increases with a larger % removed in one hit.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stun
Hi there!

I have been doing this build for a while now, it's really fun.

You mentioned in your original post that with dual wielding the two Razors you have 100% fire conversion. I might be missing something here, but both give 25%, and I don't think we get any other physical to fire conversion right? I'm just so confused. How do you conclude it's 100%?

Thanks!
Another really solid chest option is a fossil craft a 6L chest

If you can get something like that with supported by maim you'll add more damage then loreweave adds and then an additional 500-600 life. you can buy a white 6L base for 20-60c then slam it with pristine+serrated for about 4-6 each. In total a probably spent a little over 100c.
Last edited by SevenAteNine on Jan 1, 2019, 12:34:48 PM
Would you be so kind to post the updated final/ leveling trees? PoB has updated and they are no longer working. Cheers!
Which map mods we should not do?
"
silebalamuc_ wrote:
@sleevelessless: Any reason why you went for divine life flasks and not eternal? I just got a eternal with instant recovery and bleed immunity. Wonder if i should increase the quality of that...

Seething (instant) Divine gives more life than eternal. Quality up flasks while white, before you roll them, so you save baubles. If you roll instant prefix you can also beast craft whatever suffix you like. or just buy them.

"
Rutger_10 wrote:
Hi there!

I have been doing this build for a while now, it's really fun.

You mentioned in your original post that with dual wielding the two Razors you have 100% fire conversion. I might be missing something here, but both give 25%, and I don't think we get any other physical to fire conversion right? I'm just so confused. How do you conclude it's 100%?

Thanks!

we get 60% conversion from the gem

"
LordKpax wrote:
Would you be so kind to post the updated final/ leveling trees? PoB has updated and they are no longer working. Cheers!

Updated PoB and have no issues. If anyone else is getting an error, please confirm.

"
EvilRaz wrote:
Which map mods we should not do?

Ele reflect and cannot leech from enemies. That's it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info