[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

Hello sleevelessless,

thanks for the Build. Did i miss the Info or can you say something very quick about "Pantheon" and "Enchant"

Thanks!
Broman
will there be a skill tree coming ..?? to the guide..?? after holidays please say yes
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
Been using this thread and Mathil's build as a guide. Learned a lot from both so thank you. I was curious if you have ever tried Yoke of Suffering? I've been using one and the dps gain is very noticeable. Even on map bosses I'm getting big shocks and once I do they melt.

My current gear:
Spoiler

You're proccing shock from your crits. Since this is an EO build, the only shock chance we would have would be the 5-10% chance to shock from the amulet. There's a reason the amulet is 5ex, it's great DPS if it's being utilized. It looks fantastic for Mathil's build. At some point he had a ring with the "Shock nearby enemies on focus (for 2-4 seconds?)" mod, which I think could be used for the build, in conjunction with yoke. I'll see if I can craft something and test it's range.

EDIT: Here's the range of "nearby" w/the mod
Spoiler

"
skofi wrote:
got any rec on how to get the color the right on the links ?? and mby for bossing swap inn an conc effect ??

Just use chromes normally, it's easy to color. For bossing check the bossing section for anything harder than T15+. In all other situations you don't need to gem swap; combustion is giving you you ignites and pen at a slightly lower DPS and you can offscreen. But no one's stopping you.

"
DONNOOB wrote:
will there be a skill tree coming ..?? to the guide..?? after holidays please say yes

Path of Building is a third part application that is standard for creating and sharing builds. Look it up, download it, and import the links from the PoB section. If you just want a tree, click my name, my profile should be public.
Last edited by sleevelessless on Dec 25, 2018, 1:31:49 AM
"
Br0man wrote:
Hello sleevelessless,

thanks for the Build. Did i miss the Info or can you say something very quick about "Pantheon" and "Enchant"

Thanks!
Broman

Pantheons were buried, thanks for asking. Been added to the guide:

"Take the reduced stun chance pantheon until you have Unstoppable, then reduced DoT. Rearrange your minor pantheon based on need. Shakari and Ralakesh are good. If it's a burning ground map, use Abberath, if you suck at doing trials, Ryslatha, etc. Once you get to t15s the immune to poison boss soul is excellent.

You mean helm enchant? The best is 40% to damage, but it's not a big deal. Like 3 percent of total dps, but it is something. The other enchant is 12% inc AoE, which is barely noticeable. Neither worth chasing, but if you're upgrading your helm check the damage one, they *cough* used to be cheap. You can get the same damage on a 1c Hrimnor's Resolve at level 55.
Last edited by sleevelessless on Dec 25, 2018, 12:30:21 AM
I was pretty skeptical regarding the power of this build tbh but after putting it through its paces, man does it perform well. Nice and smooth as Leap Slam based melee hero. TS's AOE is impressive and I managed to get exceptional dps veering away from your build. I haven't checked out Mathil's guide but am keen.

https://pastebin.com/KD2d6GBb

Xoph's brings a boatload of deeps (due mostly in part to the Ash debuff) but is expensive. Definitely need if you want to farm guardians. Would take too long otherwise with a rare.

I pathed towards Shadow as it actually nets us more life and damage. Dexterity (155) is also more important than Int (111).

Loreweave is still so hard to abandon, boosting eHP through the roof. And it also shines in this case. Onslaught can be had with a flask and I'd rather the 10% more damage multi it brings with it over Daresso'. Damage, attributes, elemental damage reduction, life, the chest just has it all. Competition for my endurance charges is not something I wanted.

I slapped this together with that I found on Standard. So far pushing just south of 1m Shaper dps. If I guessed the ceiling of the build, I'd say 2m might be possible. At least 1.5 with extremely optimized gear.

Performs exceptionally well, and could be just as well run with a Scion. A bit less dps, a bit more cumbersome thanks to a wonky EC generation method, she is immune to ele reflect if you opt for Elementalist. Unfortunately you end up trading that for TC immunity. I went for Marauder, more versatile.

Deliver pain exquisite
As I understand damage conversion the physical damage is converted to fire before any multipliers.
0% physical, 100% fire here.

Why do you use the support gem melee physical damage then?

What do I miss?
So its shaper viable?
How do you use your Flammability from your current setup?
Cant activate all 4 or did I miss something?

Arctic Armour
Herald of Ash
Herald of Purity
and Flammability+Blasphemy

what other leveling weapons can you recommend apart from gryphon axes?
one thing has not been cleared up to me; why the hell arent you speccing into endurance charges. theyre supposed to be the bread and butter for juggs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info