3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

"
KohlrabiKind wrote:
"
kilgorek wrote:
NEW Video

Shaper Kill (deathless) - https://youtu.be/-s9PW82XHBk

Some drama at the end plus misclick with vaal skelies skill under bubble.
Anyway fun fight. DPS-wise everything is ok. Only problem is when your dps dies :)
#

Hi, may i ask where do you find this specific Gorilla looking spectre?

Ty

ACT 7 Ashen Fields

You are looking for: Carnage Chieftain and Host Chieftain

It's important to have both. One gives power charges the other frenzy charges

Desecrate and rise both of them in Act7 and then open any high-level map to desecrate once more and resummon. You dont have to go back and forth to have both types.
Last edited by kilgorek on Oct 4, 2018, 10:58:24 AM
"
kilgorek wrote:
"
KohlrabiKind wrote:
"
kilgorek wrote:
NEW Video

Shaper Kill (deathless) - https://youtu.be/-s9PW82XHBk

Some drama at the end plus misclick with vaal skelies skill under bubble.
Anyway fun fight. DPS-wise everything is ok. Only problem is when your dps dies :)
#

Hi, may i ask where do you find this specific Gorilla looking spectre?

Ty

ACT 7 Ashen Fields

Desecrate and rise both of them in Act7 and then open any high-level map to desecrate once more and resummon. You dont have to go back and forth to have both types.

This for days, Power and Frenzy charges are the biggest dps boost a minion can get, they get far more attack speed then we do per charge.

Frenzy Charges on Minions(from the official wiki cause i'm lazy):

15% increased Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge
15% increased Cast Speed per Frenzy Charge
4% more Damage per Frenzy Charge
5% increased Movement Speed per Frenzy Charge

Power Charges on Minions:

200% increased Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge

Having 3 of both charges on a minion can potentially double it's damage.

This is why I ditched the HoP 4 link for an Animate Guardian + Raise Spectre + Blood Magic(THIS IS IMORTANT! The Chieftans have limited mana pools and will stop spamming their shouts once they run out, BM will make it so they never run out of resources to cast) + Minion Life, and shoved it in a +2 to minion skills helm.

My Animate Guardian set up is like so:

Maximum Life(From my PoB): 36877
Life Regen: 1403

Dying Breath(18% inc dmg aura, 18% inc effect of curses aura)
Leer Cast(15% inc dmg aura)
Ambu's Charge(makes him beefy)
Meginord's Vise(makes him beefy)
Victario's Flight(10% move speed aura)

This guy isn't nearly as important as the specters, but the items rarely go for more than 1c, and he adds significant buffs for just one more gem slot.
Last edited by sehrverrueckt on Oct 4, 2018, 7:00:10 PM
You going to change your Gem setup in the guide and gear?
"
W1shm4ster wrote:
You going to change your Gem setup in the guide and gear?

I imagine the TC needs some time to test the changes and submissions that other players have made before he will modify the guide, might as well wait till we've refined the build than change the guide every time a new idea comes up.
Last edited by sehrverrueckt on Oct 4, 2018, 7:03:37 PM
"
kilgorek wrote:

ACT 7 Ashen Fields

Ah ok ty, but i'm only able to spawn one since i'm playing with the templar i guess i need to go with the frenzy one then :)
"
KohlrabiKind wrote:
"
kilgorek wrote:

ACT 7 Ashen Fields

Ah ok ty, but i'm only able to spawn one since i'm playing with the templar i guess i need to go with the frenzy one then :)

I dropped Warriors Blood, the life nodes to the left of it, and the Quick Recovery cluster to pick up Death Attunement, Cruel Preparation, and Lord of the Dead in the Witch area. Lost a bit of life and some mana regen for an extra spectre and significant minion damage boosts.

I don't even notice the loss of mana regen, like the build didn't work w/o mana leech anyways, and since my ring has phys to mana Quick Recovery was just wasted points. The lost life didn't really phase me either, this build can easily reach 7k health w/o even trying but we really don't need it with all the armor and defensive Ascendancy nodes we have. 6.5k should be sufficient imo.
Last edited by sehrverrueckt on Oct 4, 2018, 11:29:57 PM

I follow the instructions, going to ashen fields, raising up both spectres, desecrating and raising them up (quite hard) in like a t8 map, but they die in ONE hit from monsters even when linked with life support. Is this right?
Last edited by Ditronus on Oct 4, 2018, 11:43:09 PM
"
Ditronus wrote:

I follow the instructions, going to ashen fields, raising up both spectres, desecrating and raising them up (quite hard) in like a t8 map, but they die in ONE hit from monsters even when linked with life support. Is this right?

Have you leveled your Desecrate gem? The level of your Specters is dependent on the lvl of the corpses. So like, if your Desecrate is only lvl 8 it can only produce lvl 44 corpses. Thus, your Specters would be only lvl 44 even if you summoned them in a T16 map.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Desecrate
Last edited by sehrverrueckt on Oct 5, 2018, 12:13:53 AM
"
I dropped Warriors Blood, the life nodes to the left of it, and the Quick Recovery cluster to pick up Death Attunement, Cruel Preparation, and Lord of the Dead in the Witch area. Lost a bit of life and some mana regen for an extra spectre and significant minion damage boosts.

In my opinion its not worth all the points you need to connect this part of tree to the templar area (look how many int nodes you had to take - these can easily be invested in another jewel or hp nodes). I have started with similar idea but decided to remove this part of tree completely.

Currently I have decided to focus around jewels and moved away from witch area in order to get 2 extra jewel sockets in the tree.

I am running 12 jewels right now, which in my opinion are the most important factor for reaching end-game enabling dps (and lifepool if you are rich ;)

As for the spectres I highly recomment boots like this:

These I have purchased some time ago for 70c. New crafting options are insane - go grab one pair from poe trade.

"
kilgorek wrote:

In my opinion its not worth all the points you need to connect this part of tree to the templar area (look how many int nodes you had to take - these can easily be invested in another jewel or hp nodes). I have started with similar idea but decided to remove this part of tree completely.

Currently I have decided to focus around jewels and moved away from witch area in order to get 2 extra jewel sockets in the tree.

I am running 12 jewels right now, which in my opinion are the most important factor for reaching end-game enabling dps (and lifepool if you are rich ;)

As for the spectres I highly recomment boots like this:

These I have purchased some time ago for 70c. New crafting options are insane - go grab one pair from poe trade.

Seeing your logic here, if you drop the +life from the suggested mods the TC posted, you're only spending around 5c for the gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info