[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Chridian wrote:
How far are you guys that are doing this build delving? Just looking for a rough estimate as to, how deep you can delve comfortably, I have stockpiled regrets because they drop like candy so, thought maybe I could respec my marauder to try out this build (:

I'm at like 300 and I havent faced any challenges yet. I've been mapping more than delving so i can go way deeper, especially after the next patch.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:
How far are you guys that are doing this build delving? Just looking for a rough estimate as to, how deep you can delve comfortably, I have stockpiled regrets because they drop like candy so, thought maybe I could respec my marauder to try out this build (:

I'm at like 300 and I havent faced any challenges yet. I've been mapping more than delving so i can go way deeper, especially after the next patch.

That sounds really promising, I read somewhere on reddit that people doing CP builds were going to switch to MS in delves due to positioning and having more controll over it, have you faced any issues with that?
If you all didnt know, Mathil's playing CP right now with voidforge as elementalist. I'm curious if his DPS can beat my build. I was thinking of voidforge as potentially the best 2 hand option because herald of purity buffed it by a lot this league.

But with a 2 hander and no multistrike, you're bound to be slow and i feel like you can potentially get 1 shot in between hits....
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 20, 2018, 3:41:08 PM
"
Chridian wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

That sounds really promising, I read somewhere on reddit that people doing CP builds were going to switch to MS in delves due to positioning and having more controll over it, have you faced any issues with that?

Were they doing my CP build? lol. I think it's important to get fast attack speed with CP cuz you cant use multistrike. You wanna be able to attack before you get hit.

I think CP's big advantage is molten's big disadvantage.

CP teleports you, so you never really need to walk/whirl/leap slam in delves. So as soon as you see a monster in sight, you can begin attacking and leeching.

With Molten, you have to position yourself by moving first, then attack, AND THEN, wait for the balls to drop. I find that the time lag between when you attack and the balls drop is when you are very vulnerable. Of course, if you're face tanking a boss that isn't moving around, molten is very strong.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 20, 2018, 4:01:18 PM
nono not YOUR build specifically, I just read generally a thread about CP that's all, havent heard anything bad about your build at all.
I'm currently playing my TR Trickster so, farming some rings to get myself a loreweave and then I'll get started on the CP build, looking forward to it as well!
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
This would increase your overall DPS a lot. That's why the offhand is called a statstick.

So, you want a fast phys crit sword on main hand, phys as fire weapon on offhand. (see sword and statstick sections for more details)

i start read entire guide... again :D. this is new weapon setup:

thank again Holly.
I think i`m done with equiping my Charakter, at least for now. Its really hard to find upgrades which boosts damage or life without sacrificing the other.

Possible upgrades would be Gloves with Elemental Weakness on Hit. But.... these cost 45ex. Not worth it imho. An Amulet with 70+ life and the same damage mods would be great. But didn´t see a affordable one the last two weeks. Better damage Rings with high life are also really hard to get.

I'm only at Delve 240 currently, but already get quite some high hits when i hesitate a fraction of a second. So i'm really curious how deep the build can go.

What i noticed while mapping is, that i really don´t want to play with elemental focus anymore. I want the shatter! These porcupines are anoying as hell without it. I even switched from my Sceptre to the Foil offhand to get the needed cold damage. Whirling Blades is now a little bit slower. But it's totally worth it.
"
Rake7 wrote:
I think i`m done with equiping my Charakter, at least for now. Its really hard to find upgrades which boosts damage or life without sacrificing the other.

Possible upgrades would be Gloves with Elemental Weakness on Hit. But.... these cost 45ex. Not worth it imho. An Amulet with 70+ life and the same damage mods would be great. But didn´t see a affordable one the last two weeks. Better damage Rings with high life are also really hard to get.

I'm only at Delve 240 currently, but already get quite some high hits when i hesitate a fraction of a second. So i'm really curious how deep the build can go.

What i noticed while mapping is, that i really don´t want to play with elemental focus anymore. I want the shatter! These porcupines are anoying as hell without it. I even switched from my Sceptre to the Foil offhand to get the needed cold damage. Whirling Blades is now a little bit slower. But it's totally worth it.

Wow nice. You're probably doing 4 mil shaper damage (if you swap HH). Your gear is crazy!!

Im wondering tho, if you have enough accuracy. Getting accuracy on abyss jewels would be really good.

Yea I never use ele focus for mapping to shatter, but swap for tough bosses. I got lucky and got atk speed on my stat stick for fast whirl.
I have stopped using Ele focus, I mainly use the Combustion for my totem/golem. I think it does justice enough!
So before this gets bought (hopefully not)

what do you think? For a main hand compared to the one I have, this might be one of the better ones.

https://imgur.com/LfTSSeU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info