[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
lordfratos wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

when you fix these, i can take another look.

ill do my best :D. about swords (http://poe.trade/search/arukigatatinik) i need few ex to buy something like that :D.

thank for your time mate.

craft life on the pain eye ring, then its a good ring. good amulet.

The beast grasp ring is really bad. It's a 2-mod ring. added phys and crit chance are good but all other mods are not useful. you can get fire res from uber lab

did you finish uber lab? That belt is also not good. It has fire res, which is useless. and bad base. try to get stygian or leather belt.

Not sure why you have 2 dreamfeathers. you can keep the nebuloch offhand, dreamfeather main hand. But get a sword from that link for like 20c. it's better than dreamfeather.

Your life flask should be instant ideally. seething divine life flask of staunching is the best. http://poe.trade/search/sazimoonotamoh
"
kamabullet1 wrote:
yo holly/

Look again at my profile and tell me please, should I now change something or is it already an end game setup?
because my dmg per second is more than 2.8mil
and thanks for the nice build!

Wow nice you did it!

Turn in your lv20 gems with gcpm for 20% quality tho. Especially blood rage, faster attk, fortify,

You have all the right type of mods on all gear. Now, you just have to try to get higher numbers on them. And maybe get another lv or two.

You know you've reached endgame when your rings/amulet are pretty much fully DPS items!
I think i'm going to ditch combustion for Elemental focus and use Conc effect also

I tried conc effect yesterday and didnt see much difference with the clearing and aoe nerf it comes with (it surprised me)

and well I can't freeze or shock so there no point in combustion also, ele focus bring better dps even with the lost of -resist

"
Hollyphantom wrote:

did you finish uber lab?

yes. did merc last day.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

Not sure why you have 2 dreamfeathers. you can keep the nebuloch offhand, dreamfeather main hand.

i found this: https://imgur.com/a/9cRPmX3 good to use or just pick nebuloch?

thanks mate
"
ffogell wrote:
I think i'm going to ditch combustion for Elemental focus and use Conc effect also

I tried conc effect yesterday and didnt see much difference with the clearing and aoe nerf it comes with (it surprised me)

and well I can't freeze or shock so there no point in combustion also, ele focus bring better dps even with the lost of -resist

link combustion to totem so it can -res the enemy for u.

Hmm I actually realized today that vaal double strike might be better vs uber elder because totems die too fast but VDS is immortal.
"
lordfratos wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

did you finish uber lab?

yes. did merc last day.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

Not sure why you have 2 dreamfeathers. you can keep the nebuloch offhand, dreamfeather main hand.

i found this: https://imgur.com/a/9cRPmX3 good to use or just pick nebuloch?

thanks mate

No that's a terrible sword.

Maybe you dont understand something. With CP, you never attack with your offhand weapon. Therefore, it doesnt matter how slow/fast it is , or high/low DPS it is. It makes no difference to actual DPS. That's why you can use the offhand slot to stack GLOBAL DPS mods like phys as extra fire. This would increase your overall DPS a lot. That's why the offhand is called a statstick.

So, you want a fast phys crit sword on main hand, phys as fire weapon on offhand. (see sword and statstick sections for more details)
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
ffogell wrote:

link combustion to totem so it can -res the enemy for u.

Hmm I actually realized today that vaal double strike might be better vs uber elder because totems die too fast but VDS is immortal.

Are you kinding me for real ? I thought you needed the gem but reading the wording seem like you are right hehehe nice :)
Last edited by ffogell on Sep 20, 2018, 1:06:38 PM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
hansi wrote:
Becoming stronger with every day. Really working out very well. Next upgrade either weapon (more aps) or statstick (trying to craft that myself. so far with HORRIBLE results.)
Any suggestions?

looks like u got a new statstick. nice. you can still craft dex/int/resist on it

Yea your weapon attack speed is holding you back a little.

first selfcrafted item ever. Thank you :-)

Yeah, gonna invest in a new MH shortly. Would a faster weapon with the same DPS a net damage boost? I'm not firm in poe-math, sorry ;)
"
hansi wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
hansi wrote:
Becoming stronger with every day. Really working out very well. Next upgrade either weapon (more aps) or statstick (trying to craft that myself. so far with HORRIBLE results.)
Any suggestions?

looks like u got a new statstick. nice. you can still craft dex/int/resist on it

Yea your weapon attack speed is holding you back a little.

first selfcrafted item ever. Thank you :-)

Yeah, gonna invest in a new MH shortly. Would a faster weapon with the same DPS a net damage boost? I'm not firm in poe-math, sorry ;)

cool. yes it will. see my sword details section.
How far are you guys that are doing this build delving? Just looking for a rough estimate as to, how deep you can delve comfortably, I have stockpiled regrets because they drop like candy so, thought maybe I could respec my marauder to try out this build (:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info