[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

There are some cheaper prices for 1.5 EX with similar Phys damage and like 3% faster attacks, this does give me 5% more speed and 70 more phys, but also converts phys into chaos so what do you think?

https://imgur.com/ZUOp3Yc
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
There are some cheaper prices for 1.5 EX with similar Phys damage and like 3% faster attacks, this does give me 5% more speed and 70 more phys, but also converts phys into chaos so what do you think?

https://imgur.com/ZUOp3Yc

the crit chance on that is pretty low. sure may seem like damage is fine but to me going bit below on the pure phys damage for more base crit chance is better as how you scale crit chance needs a good base chance.

stop going straight for pure Pdps that is like 3rd most important. you want attack speed and crit chance as the focus first.
Last edited by shadowraiden on Sep 21, 2018, 6:14:05 AM
AkashaMoka, try to get better attack speed and crit stats and lower the pdps to keep it affordable. i personally would at least aim for 1.8 attackspeed and 6.7 crit. normally i'm looking for 1.9 attack speed and 6.8 crit. but lowering these values a little bit can cut the price by half with minimal damage lose.

i would try a search like this:

http://poe.trade/search/usikoosausarah

as i made the search, there where weapons for 1ex and 1.5ex. they are already gone. just try to snipe a cheap one. with these stats you can´t do anything wrong.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

Wow nice. You're probably doing 4 mil shaper damage (if you swap HH). Your gear is crazy!!

Im wondering tho, if you have enough accuracy. Getting accuracy on abyss jewels would be really good.

Yea I never use ele focus for mapping to shatter, but swap for tough bosses. I got lucky and got atk speed on my stat stick for fast whirl.

I have 88% chance to hit right now. I changed the low accuracy ring to one with higher accuracy for test purpose. It increased my dps by 2%, the hit chance went to 90%. But i would have to sacrifice 100 life for it. So i'm keeping the shown setup for now. I hate dying and losing EP :D
and still don't understand, look at the POB and get a maximum average in the 70k, not at least in the 150-170k. I do not believe that 1 Gem will increase my damage by 200% I would like to know more about it, as the build is VERY cool
"
MrGutlya wrote:
and still don't understand, look at the POB and get a maximum average in the 70k, not at least in the 150-170k. I do not believe that 1 Gem will increase my damage by 200% I would like to know more about it, as the build is VERY cool

First of all, youre still lv80. dps can double or triple by the time youre lv94.

Next, you dont have much accuracy. and your sword doesnt have crit chance. And you dont have a diamond flask. You need all of these cuz it means you're not critting at all. Huge loss in dps.

try to achieve 90% hit chance in hideout.

make sure you take care of your flasks.
Hi, Hollyphantom!
My character is JUGG, but i think, I think you can help me.
Lvl 90, 5,7k life, 460k dps against bosses with elefocus + totems, gear here:

I have 1 ex and about 100c, what is better to replace first to increase dps and save surviveability (exept Atziri/Oak flask, don't want take it, prefer life flask)?
Last edited by Firstwolf on Sep 21, 2018, 1:40:40 PM
"
Firstwolf wrote:
Hi, Hollyphantom!

I have 1 ex and about 100c, what is better to replace first to increase dps and save surviveability (exept Atziri/Oak flask, don't want take it, prefer life flask)?

Hi! ok this needs some work

1. take winter spirit on tree to covnert to 40% cold. This allows 40% of your phys to benefit from the ele damage mods.

2. if you really want 2 life flasks, at laest quality them. and you shuoldnt need a mana flask.

3. change your main sword. spend maybe 50c. see the sword guide section

4. The biggest issue by far is your gems. They dont really make sense. You're running 2 heralds, grace, blasphemy? Don't use punishment. You need to get hit for it to work. Dont use grace either. it wont help with anything since you dont have % increased evasion. arctic armour is recommended. I'd also use cwdt enfeeble for curses, or get a curse on hit assassins mark ring.

also, turn in all your lv 20 gems to a vendor with gcpms to 20% quality them.

With your main 6 link, dont use fire pen and added fire, especially as Jugg. They are very low on DPS gains. Use damage on full life/ruthless. The best 6 link vs bosses require 2 blue sockets though:

CP - ele atk - melee phys - ele focus - full life - conc effect

Not using ele focus allows u to freeze white mobs, which is helpful.

Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 21, 2018, 2:11:20 PM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Firstwolf wrote:
Hi, Hollyphantom!

Hi! ok this needs some work

1. take winter spirit on tree to covnert to 40% cold. This allows 40% of your phys to benefit from the ele damage mods.

2. if you really want 2 life flasks, at laest quality them. and you shuoldnt need a mana flask.

3. change your main sword. spend maybe 50c. see the sword guide section

4. The biggest issue by far is your gems. They dont really make sense. You're running 2 heralds, grace, blasphemy? Don't use punishment. You need to get hit for it to work. Dont use grace either. it wont help with anything since you dont have % increased evasion. arctic armour is recommended. I'd also use cwdt enfeeble for curses, or get a curse on hit assassins mark ring.

also, turn in all your lv 20 gems to a vendor with gcpms to 20% quality them
With your main 6 link, dont use fire pen and added fire, especially as Jugg. They are very low on DPS gains. Use damage on full life/ruthless. The best 6 link vs bosses require 2 blue sockets though:

CP - ele atk - melee phys - ele focus - full life - conc effect

Not using ele focus allows u to freeze white mobs, which is helpful.

Thanks!
3. Any sword in POB for 1 ex or less give me like 1-5 % dps, is it worth it? Or POB lie?
4. Gems.
Grace simply leveled in empty slot xD)
Punishment really give some damage, if i off it - I see that it's slower kill bosses, also - on bosses in many cases I take hit).
I don't use assasins mark because I'm often losing charges before kill boss and lost dps.
Added fire in POB give me almost same dps as ruthless, but work on every hit.
Damage on full life - on bosses i don't on full life (becouse i can't kill fast enough), so it don't work properly in my case)
Last edited by Firstwolf on Sep 21, 2018, 3:01:52 PM
"
Firstwolf wrote:

Thanks!
3. Any sword in POB for 1 ex or less give me like 1-5 % dps, is it worth it? Or POB lie?
4. Gems.
Grace simply leveled in empty slot xD)
Punishment really give some damage, if i off it - I see that it's slower kill bosses, also - on bosses in many cases I take hit). Also, even if I do not get hit (for example - i oneshot trash mobs before it hit me) i see that i have increased APS from Punishment, so it work even in this cases?
I don't use assasins mark because I'm often losing charges before kill boss and lost dps.
Added fire in POB give me almost same dps as ruthless, but work on every hit.
Damage on full life - on bosses i don't on full life (becouse i can't kill fast enough), so it don't work properly in my case)

Hmm. your approach might work but it is a little backwards in my view. Your build is made to prolong fights. It's better to just kill before the enemy does anything.

1. faster sword allows u to leech faster vs bosses. you'll stay full life more often (and use damage on full life gem) and recover quicker. (faster atk is much more important than DPS for leech speed) Higher map clear speed too because u teleport and leap faster.

2. punishment doesnt give u any benefit unless you get hit. The EFFECTIVE (instead of pob) dps improvement is better through using atziris flask/wise oak because you can use it immediately. you want to kill before the fight prolongs. if you have enough dps, you can kill red map bosses before they even attack once! (see my lv 91 vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GBwMP0QbtM)

3. your fight is prolonging and youre not leeching well. thats why you're preferring to use 2 life flasks and use punishment.

4. Punishment is practically like CWDT-DPS boost, and enfeeble that I use is CWDT-Defense boost. Except punishment takes up 35% of your mana. This is causing you to keep using your mana flask, preventing use of a DPS flask that is just as strong as punishment, except you can just use it immediately before getting hit. And it prevents use of arctic armour that provides even more defense.

My point is, your defensive issues can be solved with DPS for majority of the content.

Also, added fire will be worse in DPS if you ever get a better statstick. ruthless also takes less mana.

Oh and btw, bosses have decreased curse effectiveness. For example, vs guardians and shaper, the 35% more damage from punishment will be only 7%. VS a regular boss, itll only be 14%. But, flasks maintain their full DPS boost vs bosses.

Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 21, 2018, 3:21:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info