[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
WillowDagg wrote:

I'm only getting 221k in the tooltip and around 25k dps in the character page. I'm following every single node you have for your build, is there something wrong?

Reason why I asked was because at the end of your shaper video, you were getting a lot higher damage than mine.

Currently lvl 85

1. Your jewels are good but kinda low on multi.
2. your sword is ridiculous
3. sulphur flask is bad. you already make consecrated ground with CP. get atziri's flask
4. The Big issue is that you don't have accuracy. get your hit chance in hideout to 90% or more. To solve this issue, I'd replace your belt. It has Fire res and chaos damage that you dont need. Get some res on jewels, belt. Then replace amulet and at least 1 ring to add accuracy. BTW, abyss jewels in your belt/gloves can get like 200 accuracy too. Your current abyss jewels are n't that great so it'd be good to get accuracy jewels. You probably need like 800 accuracy or so total.

Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 19, 2018, 11:52:41 PM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
seelroy6 wrote:
Loving the build, it's really enjoyable to play. However, I struggle with bosses at times and I'm wondering where I can improve. I do gem swap for higher single target DPS & use Impatience to get charges before jumping in. Thank you for any input, it's greatly appreciated! :)

you have really good weapons! I'd put warchief in your sword for the added fire.

Turn in your lv 20 gems with gcpm for 20% quality, especially blood rage, faster attacks, fortify

remove melee splash and inc duration. They're not doing anything.

The biggest issue is that you dont have any accuracy anywhere. get your hit chance to be at least 90%. get an ice golem. You hit chance might be like 80%. that means youre missing 20% of the time, and not critting 36% of the time even if your crit chance was 100%.

To get accuracy, u first need to get cold and light res on your boots/belt, so that u can remove them from rings/amulet.

especially the amulet should be purely for DPS. heres my amulet search

http://poe.trade/search/obetenisetewio

Thank you so much for the feedback! I'll look to make the changes necessary to start dishing out the real deeps!
Question, would watchers eye be good? If you were to get a convert on two of the rolls? Or get a normal jewel with crit/speed/life
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
Question, would watchers eye be good? If you were to get a convert on two of the rolls? Or get a normal jewel with crit/speed/life

i already have a hard time responding to everyone's questions so please collect all your questions on one post.

no, watchers eye doesnt make sense. we don't use auras. plus if we convert to cold, we lower our dps because it prevents chieftain from applying the fire damage bonuses.
Hello,

Thank you for the detailed build guide and for replying to comments so actively.

I started your build as my league-starter and it has been great so far. The build seems very tanky overall - just hit level 80 and switched to crit.

Could you please provide some suggestions for upgrades from my current gear set? I think my DPS is still nowhere near endgame (red map and higher) viable.

WEAPONS:

ARMOR:

ACCESSORIES:

FLASKS:

My ele resists are currently sitting at 140:138:140:-60

I can't tag the gems from skill tree. I wonder how you do that?

I was also able to get a loreweave after turning in 60 rings but I am yet to 6L it so its sitting in my inventory gathering dust :/
Hey, im trying to upgrade my rings to ones with high accuracy, but im having a hard time ever even finding them for sale with decent stats. Is there any particular way you got yours other than just camping poe.trade?
"
Truhls wrote:
Hey, im trying to upgrade my rings to ones with high accuracy, but im having a hard time ever even finding them for sale with decent stats. Is there any particular way you got yours other than just camping poe.trade?

No. you should almost never craft rings.

See this link.

http://poe.trade/search/ooukokahiyedom
"
Hello,

Thank you for the detailed build guide and for replying to comments so actively.

I started your build as my league-starter and it has been great so far. The build seems very tanky overall - just hit level 80 and switched to crit.

Could you please provide some suggestions for upgrades from my current gear set? I think my DPS is still nowhere near endgame (red map and higher) viable.

WEAPONS:

ARMOR:

ACCESSORIES:

FLASKS:

My ele resists are currently sitting at 140:138:140:-60

I can't tag the gems from skill tree. I wonder how you do that?

I was also able to get a loreweave after turning in 60 rings but I am yet to 6L it so its sitting in my inventory gathering dust :/

Hi. Thanks for the organized post. I can see your tree if i click on your character. You can link jewels by putting them in your inventory.

1. boots/body/belt has the right stats, but obviously try to get ones with higher numbers when you can.

2. definitely switch your helm. either get a CP enchant helm, negative fire res, or a regular rare helm with whatever you can get on it: life/res/accuracy/int/dex

3. getting some res/dex/int on jewels help. it can be a third mod along with 2 crit multi

4. You have almost no DPS on your rings/amulet, which is an issue in endgame. if you do any or all of #1-3 above, itll free up your rings/amulet slots. It allows you to invest more into DPS. Get accuracy/added phys/ele damage. crit multi on amulet. dimaond/opal/steel rings if possible. (swapping helm first should be the easiest and most cost efficient)

example cheap rings: http://poe.trade/search/ooukokahiyedom

good amulets: http://poe.trade/search/okinikimahatar

5. i'd get an instant life flask, and quality all flasks.

6. your sword is good but little low on pdps. you might be able to upgrade easily.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 20, 2018, 5:45:33 AM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

when you fix these, i can take another look.

ill do my best :D. about swords (http://poe.trade/search/arukigatatinik) i need few ex to buy something like that :D.

thank for your time mate.
yo holly/

Look again at my profile and tell me please, should I now change something or is it already an end game setup?
because my dmg per second is more than 2.8mil
and thanks for the nice build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info