[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
andrei88 wrote:
"
FateJung wrote:
can someone check my character i have around 1 ex and 140 c i dont know what should i need to buy HELP

I'v checked you you are far from optimal cheap items you can get the sword is not half bad its have good dps but off hand get nebulah is super cheap and better than your (i dont know for dmg but nebulah give good dmg and verry good defence)and man who make biuld say it to if you gona get half good shaper scepter dont get nebulah. Helmet is not good to get good to it give you a dmg yes but you need to cap resist(overcapthem) one of your ring have leach psys dosent work you use full ele dmg change it . Flask are good only one with elemntal resist you can change it to curse immune.
you can change and amu it have only crit dmg get amulet with haigh life global crit change and damge and some accurity if oyu can added dmg is good to.
Thats is i can tell i hope i helped you.

Hey uhh, I appreciate you trying to answer questions but your responses contain some incorrect info. Not just this one but other ones too. They're also very hard to read...

I think his sword should be changed. His helm is fine. Stat stick is fine. See my other response.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 12, 2018, 10:43:05 AM
"
InfnityOne wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/InfnityOne/characters

Hi, until now im very enjoy from this build.

What should i dimiss? and upgrade?

- get a vaal warchief. He destroys everything. (get one with some quality on it)

- man, some of your gear is really nice (helm/chest), but other items are far from good. Maybe you still have leveling gear on?

- Get a main hand sword with high phys dps. Not ele dps. The added lightning/fire/cold on your sword will not add much damage. Look for swords with 1.85 atk per sec, 6.3% crit, and 230 pDPS

- sceptre needs to go. get a rare one with 35% phys as fire, or just get a nebuloch.

- Get crit multi jewels in the tree.

- Change every single flask and get ones I have.

"
Enkryptions wrote:
First of all, absolutely loving this build and have flew to 85 without any real issues once I got to maps. Thanks again for the work you've put in and all the comments people have provided. Here is my PoB link:

https://pastebin.com/AGRcmBYH

Decided to try and go with Hrimnor, Tombfist, and Bubonic Trail. Have always liked these items and never had a chance to fit them in a build I've enjoyed before, not having an issue with t10-t14 as of yet but would like another eye on my passive tree and jewelry to see if I have some optimization to do. I will be switching over to a Stygian Vise with ele damage next but should I spec into more fire damage nodes due to the Hrimnor? Also my sword is a bit slow but I really like it for how cheap I got it (2c). Thanks in advance.

Nice rings. Hmm I dont think hrimnors is worth it unless you dont have much currency. I'd get a negative fire res helm if you want damage.

Not sure if bubonic trail is worth it. The jewel you have in there is just giving you a little bit of life/res, which you can have more of on a rare pair of boots.

Get an uncurse silver flask and quality all flasks. Your life flask is also not instant. I'd get instant ones.

"fire damage to attacks" will not add very much damage. Try to get added phys instead.

Get crit multi jewels (dmanation joy is a really nice jewel for RT builds. I'd sell that for a lot and get ones that r more appropriate.)
Hi, love your build so far.

What do you think about this Amulet for your build:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Marylene%27s_Fallacy
@Holly, when you get a sec, can you peep my guy? Had trouble with Mino last night (even with pretty minor mods).
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Enkryptions wrote:
First of all, absolutely loving this build and have flew to 85 without any real issues once I got to maps. Thanks again for the work you've put in and all the comments people have provided. Here is my PoB link:

https://pastebin.com/AGRcmBYH

Decided to try and go with Hrimnor, Tombfist, and Bubonic Trail. Have always liked these items and never had a chance to fit them in a build I've enjoyed before, not having an issue with t10-t14 as of yet but would like another eye on my passive tree and jewelry to see if I have some optimization to do. I will be switching over to a Stygian Vise with ele damage next but should I spec into more fire damage nodes due to the Hrimnor? Also my sword is a bit slow but I really like it for how cheap I got it (2c). Thanks in advance.

Nice rings. Hmm I dont think hrimnors is worth it unless you dont have much currency. I'd get a negative fire res helm if you want damage.

Not sure if bubonic trail is worth it. The jewel you have in there is just giving you a little bit of life/res, which you can have more of on a rare pair of boots.

Get an uncurse silver flask and quality all flasks. Your life flask is also not instant. I'd get instant ones.

"fire damage to attacks" will not add very much damage. Try to get added phys instead.

Get crit multi jewels (dmanation joy is a really nice jewel for RT builds. I'd sell that for a lot and get ones that r more appropriate.)

Appreciate the feedback. Forgot about negative fire resist, will swap that out and upgrade some jewels. Yeah, that Damnation Joy dropped right as I dinged last night and freaked out cause I know it'd be worth a lot but used it for now until I price it accordingly.
"
Yoluun wrote:
Got my butt kicked by minotaur, which was a bit surprising.

Any thoughts on upgrades? Obvious one would be my stat stick, but figured my gear would be fine for mino.

I wonder if I can drop accu on my amulet to try and get more damage on it.

Hmm it's pretty good for the most part.

change your life flask to an instant one.

amulet can probably be improve a little. maybe craft added phys on it or replace

Get a vaal warchief, not the regular one.

you can remove the life leech on the tree because you get it from the ascendancy.

quality lions roar

For fights like minotaur, make sure you use conc effect. Also, it really helps if you go into the fight with full charges (use ralekesh's impatience like i did in some videos).
"
machettie86 wrote:
Hi, love your build so far.

What do you think about this Amulet for your build:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Marylene%27s_Fallacy

I dont think this will add DPS. you get 40% less chance to crit, which is huge. (40% LESS, not reduced)
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
andrei88 wrote:
"
FateJung wrote:
can someone check my character i have around 1 ex and 140 c i dont know what should i need to buy HELP

I'v checked you you are far from optimal cheap items you can get the sword is not half bad its have good dps but off hand get nebulah is super cheap and better than your (i dont know for dmg but nebulah give good dmg and verry good defence)and man who make biuld say it to if you gona get half good shaper scepter dont get nebulah. Helmet is not good to get good to it give you a dmg yes but you need to cap resist(overcapthem) one of your ring have leach psys dosent work you use full ele dmg change it . Flask are good only one with elemntal resist you can change it to curse immune.
you can change and amu it have only crit dmg get amulet with haigh life global crit change and damge and some accurity if oyu can added dmg is good to.
Thats is i can tell i hope i helped you.

Hey uhh, I appreciate you trying to answer questions but your responses contain some incorrect info. Not just this one but other ones too. They're also very hard to read...

I think his sword should be changed. His helm is fine. Stat stick is fine. See my other response.

yea i know me info may not be super right but i dont understand what part is hard to read . Me english is not perfect yes but i think is understandable . I'v read your comment to .
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
InfnityOne wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/InfnityOne/characters

Hi, until now im very enjoy from this build.

What should i dimiss? and upgrade?

- get a vaal warchief. He destroys everything. (get one with some quality on it)

- man, some of your gear is really nice (helm/chest), but other items are far from good. Maybe you still have leveling gear on?

- Get a main hand sword with high phys dps. Not ele dps. The added lightning/fire/cold on your sword will not add much damage. Look for swords with 1.85 atk per sec, 6.3% crit, and 230 pDPS

- sceptre needs to go. get a rare one with 35% phys as fire, or just get a nebuloch.

- Get crit multi jewels in the tree.

- Change every single flask and get ones I have.

Thanks a lot for the tips :)

what should i replace in the gear exept sword and the mace?
Last edited by InfnityOne on Sep 12, 2018, 11:53:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info