[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

can someone check my character i have around 1 ex and 140 c i dont know what should i need to buy HELP
"
FateJung wrote:
can someone check my character i have around 1 ex and 140 c i dont know what should i need to buy HELP

I'v checked you you are far from optimal cheap items you can get the sword is not half bad its have good dps but off hand get nebulah is super cheap and better than your (i dont know for dmg but nebulah give good dmg and verry good defence)and man who make biuld say it to if you gona get half good shaper scepter dont get nebulah. Helmet is not good to get good to it give you a dmg yes but you need to cap resist(overcapthem) one of your ring have leach psys dosent work you use full ele dmg change it . Flask are good only one with elemntal resist you can change it to curse immune.
you can change and amu it have only crit dmg get amulet with haigh life global crit change and damge and some accurity if oyu can added dmg is good to.
Thats is i can tell i hope i helped you.
Is it good to aim for Starkonja's Head with Consecrated Path 40% bonus damage enchant or there is another good head combination?
"
andrei88 wrote:
"
FateJung wrote:

I'v checked you you are far from optimal cheap items you can get the sword is not half bad its have good dps but off hand get nebulah is super cheap and better than your (i dont know for dmg but nebulah give good dmg and verry good defence)and man who make biuld say it to if you gona get half good shaper scepter dont get nebulah. Helmet is not good to get good to it give you a dmg yes but you need to cap resist(overcapthem) one of your ring have leach psys dosent work you use full ele dmg change it . Flask are good only one with elemntal resist you can change it to curse immune.
you can change and amu it have only crit dmg get amulet with haigh life global crit change and damge and some accurity if oyu can added dmg is good to.

i just try nebuloch and its lower my dps lol maybe its make me tankier
Last edited by FateJung on Sep 12, 2018, 9:07:31 AM
"
FateJung wrote:
"
andrei88 wrote:
"
FateJung wrote:

i just try nebuloch and its lower my dps lol maybe its make me tankier

I'v told you it may lower a little your dps but it will give you alot of defence its not worth it to luse so many defence and gain so little attack for cost price i buy this scepter for 1c how much you gave for your scepter?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/InfnityOne/characters

Hi, until now im very enjoy from this build.

What should i dimiss? and upgrade?
"
andrei88 wrote:

Why you have points in cold convertion ? The biuld is 100% fire you cant convert more i think .

I was thinking if wetake another ascendancy and make skill half cold half fire is it gona be better ? i mean cold give us some cc effect mobs cant hits us and whean use herald of ice no corpses left behind to kill you .
I dont know for other ppl here but i got pretty decent rolled unique armor from this biuld and not bad but not best items and i still feel they own me i mean i die alot even with 80% max resist still i have less than 5k (4965) dps is not bad right now but i feel its low on poe biulder with weap 333dps per sek and off hand unque sceptre that he show us like budget item i do like 390+k dmg whean all gems are level 20 main is not right now.But almost 400k dps this is included me potions to its not much. I didnt make last lab becose still dont show last of labirints and i cant unlock it ,but even without it i still feel dmg is not quite enof and me tougness need improvment(if i take off , offhand i will die 3times fast this thing give decent attack and even better defence with him i get 47% phys red whean i get 4 endurance charges). I dont know whear is me mistake here it says buget biuld but armor only cost me alot end its not even perfect one decent weap is like 20ex and more if i want to change off hand alot of ex again.dont feel it cheap at all for now .

hes talking about inquisitor, so he wont have 100% fire convert. You don't need another ascendancy to do cold damage. you can do that using a shaper sword statstick.
"
FateJung wrote:

I'd change the sword - get one with higher atk speed (at least 1.9) and crit (at least maybe 6.3%)

your statstick is good but you crafted crit chance, which does absolutely nothing. If you have a lv 7 Vagan, you can remove the craft to put something useful on, like dex/resists (catarina can craft fire damage too i think)

atziris promise has almost the lowest roll. get a better one and quality all flasks

get an unbleed flask. probably your silver flask.

You life flask is not instant. instant is preferred.

Your amulet can be improved easily. get crit multi and life on it at least.

you can remove the life leech on tree because chieftain get it in the ascendancy.

you have one really good jewel but the other cast speed one is not good.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 12, 2018, 10:37:55 AM
First of all, absolutely loving this build and have flew to 85 without any real issues once I got to maps. Thanks again for the work you've put in and all the comments people have provided. Here is my PoB link:

https://pastebin.com/AGRcmBYH

Decided to try and go with Hrimnor, Tombfist, and Bubonic Trail. Have always liked these items and never had a chance to fit them in a build I've enjoyed before, not having an issue with t10-t14 as of yet but would like another eye on my passive tree and jewelry to see if I have some optimization to do. I will be switching over to a Stygian Vise with ele damage next but should I spec into more fire damage nodes due to the Hrimnor? Also my sword is a bit slow but I really like it for how cheap I got it (2c). Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Enkryptions on Sep 12, 2018, 10:41:06 AM
"
TLOC3 wrote:
Is it good to aim for Starkonja's Head with Consecrated Path 40% bonus damage enchant or there is another good head combination?

I have the -9 fire res helm. I think its more DPS than 40% damage. It's also easier to get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info