[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Hi,I didn't see anything about enchantments in this guide what ones should I look out for?
is it a good idea to use this baby?

Tried shaper today but i couldnt kill :( it was my second try since i started in poe. Died alot with mechanical mistakes.

dont know where can i improve.

Spoiler
This is how i made my char: "JagGerFanInteUpp"

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Plaguetongue1/characters
Set sail for epic fail
"
notaloser3 wrote:
is it a good idea to use this baby?

Yes
"
Zoomavoid wrote:
Hi,I didn't see anything about enchantments in this guide what ones should I look out for?

40% damage or aoe. I dont think the teleport range is lacking at all at its default state
"
gokudin wrote:
Tried shaper today but i couldnt kill :( it was my second try since i started in poe. Died alot with mechanical mistakes.

dont know where can i improve.

Spoiler

You just said the answer. Just learn the mechanics. Watch videos.

But also, quality your flasks. And make sure you do the appropriate flask/gem swaps for shaper. You dont need quicksilver/uncurse vs shaper. And use ralekesh impatience. see my vid for example.
"
TLOC3 wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
TLOC3 wrote:
What do you think about running hatred instead of herald of purity? purity gives your own minions so that enemy minions doesn't focus you but maybe on hard boss fights hatred is better? because of dps increase

and what do you think about running Blasphemy Support with Flammability?

No, guess what, herald of purity is A LOT more DPS than hatred. We dont care about the minions lol

For me, hatred is a 8.5% dps increase, but Purity is 16.5% increase. Yup, it's brokenly OP.

flammability is ok but wont add too much dps vs tough bosses. Arctic armour/heralds are too good to pass up. Blasphemy is kind of becoming obsolete since there are so many other ways to apply curse. If you want a different curse set up than mine, I'd get curse on hit gloves, curse on hit ring, or curse on hit orb of storms. ele weakness/Assassins mark/poachers mark are good.

I didn't check the numbers,but if you say Purity is more damage i believe you. I am following your path for CP and doing great so far.

I just don't like the concept that i need to stop moving/attacking to aplly the curse. And to apply curse with orb of storm only affects 1 stationary place. I will experiment with it and try to find out what works the best for me.

Yea so either get ele weakness/enfeeble glvoes, assassins/poachers mark ring, or use orb of storms for just bosses. you dont need curses to clear at all, unless its for defensive reasons in deep delve or something.
"
Plaguetongue1 wrote:
This is how i made my char: "JagGerFanInteUpp"

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Plaguetongue1/characters

Nice gear! But you could be doing like 1.5x more damage. Flasks!! I suggest you copy what I have
Would the Iron Fortress help with boosting the damage on consecrated path? Although it sounds like the dmg is good on its own...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info