[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Just to mantion for selling 20 level gems with gem cutter to get quality its good for support skills real skill can stay normal becose he get 10% area effect only and if you dont feel need more range its no use .
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
andrei88 wrote:
Can you give me what you serch for jewels whean i try to write some stuff never find that i need and one more thing is it have corrupted CP skill and if have is it good to make it .
A one last things i saw you write it have recepy if i sell one of me gems with one gem prisum it will be qualitty 20% but level 1 is it good to make all me skills like that and lost all me dmg and try to relevel them ?

See the jewel link I have on the main page. For decent jewels, you want 2 crit multi. To get really good jewels, get 3 multi or 2 multi+1 or 2 useful mods. A really really good one is 3 multi + another useful mod.

when you corrupt a lv20/20% gem, theres a chance to get a lv21/20% or lv20/23%. But you can also lose quality or level. I was trying to get a lv21 gem but i failed. It's not a big deal.

Yes, you should sell the gems for 20%. yes, they come back at lv 1, but it levels very very fast to lv 18. when you get there, you'll be doing more dps.

Holly,

I have an Inquisitor using CP build with 90% hit, 500% Crit Multi, and 65% effective crit chance, 400K avg damage, and 2.8M DPS.

I have 2 questions:

1. Why do you say to get 3 Crit Multi mods on jewels? PoB seems to show me the biggest DPS increases using 3 Attack Speed modifiers, which makes sense when we are doing 400K average damage. A little mana leech and regen seems to take care of any mana problems I have, so I'm just wondering if I'm missing something by stacking attack speed on jewels instead of Crit Multi?

2. Being an Inquisitor I was wondering if it would be more beneficial to move away from Tombfist and go with Hrimburn for 50% cold conversion, more life, more resists, and another 4 link? PoB shows a nominal damage difference between the two gloves and I would save 3 passive points on the tree that are currently spent on Winter Spirit for 40% cold conversion. What are your thoughts?

Thanks again!
IGN: Ezee_mode
"
namesurename wrote:
Should I change it to another +phys modifier or this is a way to go? Thank you.

Thats a pretty good one!

Any input would be great.
"
jetstrike wrote:
I am really enjoying the build. Finding a main hand seems to be the hardest part. I really want more APS so it will feel better. Just waiting for gems to hit 20 so I can quality them. Thanks for taking the time to make the guide. I also really enjoyed the frequent updates with leveling gear.

My character for those interested
https://pastebin.com/HPd1RHga

Ok your gear is super OP but youre using the slowest weapon. It might have good dps but it's probably not as fun and fast.

http://poe.trade/search/asihiwomohumyu

try something like that

Also, you have an empty jewel socket! Get a good one!

EDIT: Actually, all your jewels are not good. Get crit Multi. Not chance.

EDIT2: I forgot to say, you should get a vaal warchief.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 12, 2018, 1:12:51 AM
"
Ironsentron wrote:
Any suggestions for gear upgrades? looking for the next big thing to break the 1mil pob mark. Thinking amulet, then 2 socket tombfist.

Hmm your gear is pretty good. I suspect your crit chance is really low tho. Maybe get a sword with crit chance. And vendor gems with gcpm for 20% qual. 20% is pretty huge for some gems, like whirl/faster attk/fortify, blood rage.

I'd replace your boots because it has fire res, which you probably don't need. Then get a useful boot enchant.

I think your amulet can be upgraded easily too.
"
Sysygy wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
andrei88 wrote:
Can you give me what you serch for jewels whean i try to write some stuff never find that i need and one more thing is it have corrupted CP skill and if have is it good to make it .
A one last things i saw you write it have recepy if i sell one of me gems with one gem prisum it will be qualitty 20% but level 1 is it good to make all me skills like that and lost all me dmg and try to relevel them ?

See the jewel link I have on the main page. For decent jewels, you want 2 crit multi. To get really good jewels, get 3 multi or 2 multi+1 or 2 useful mods. A really really good one is 3 multi + another useful mod.

when you corrupt a lv20/20% gem, theres a chance to get a lv21/20% or lv20/23%. But you can also lose quality or level. I was trying to get a lv21 gem but i failed. It's not a big deal.

Yes, you should sell the gems for 20%. yes, they come back at lv 1, but it levels very very fast to lv 18. when you get there, you'll be doing more dps.

Holly,

I have an Inquisitor using CP build with 90% hit, 500% Crit Multi, and 65% effective crit chance, 400K avg damage, and 2.8M DPS.

I have 2 questions:

1. Why do you say to get 3 Crit Multi mods on jewels? PoB seems to show me the biggest DPS increases using 3 Attack Speed modifiers, which makes sense when we are doing 400K average damage. A little mana leech and regen seems to take care of any mana problems I have, so I'm just wondering if I'm missing something by stacking attack speed on jewels instead of Crit Multi?

2. Being an Inquisitor I was wondering if it would be more beneficial to move away from Tombfist and go with Hrimburn for 50% cold conversion, more life, more resists, and another 4 link? PoB shows a nominal damage difference between the two gloves and I would save 3 passive points on the tree that are currently spent on Winter Spirit for 40% cold conversion. What are your thoughts?

Thanks again!

If I was inquisitor, I'd just take the 40% cold conversion on the tree. Hrimburn may or may not be worth it. not sure. r u using phys to lightning support? That would be the worst approach i'd say.

Yea inquisitor has more crit multi, so atk speed might be better in many cases. You just need a balance of speed and multi, but yea, those are the best mods on jewels.

"

Any input would be great.

Man, that two-stone ring is nice...

1. get an instant divine life flask
2. quality your flasks
3. get better jewels. (both on tree and in tombfist. crit multi on tree, life/atk speed/accuracy/multi/phys on abyss jewel)
4. your stat stick is not that good. Theres DPS upgrades for 5c. consider replacing.
5. added fire support really is not good because you already have added fire on your stat stick. get ruthless or damage on full life
6. get int/dex on gear like rings/amulet or armour so you can remove those int/dex nodes on tree.

Heres one way to search

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delve/4EbPdYs9

finding one with open suffix is important so you can mastercraft crit multi
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 12, 2018, 1:21:11 AM
Got my butt kicked by minotaur, which was a bit surprising.

Any thoughts on upgrades? Obvious one would be my stat stick, but figured my gear would be fine for mino.

I wonder if I can drop accu on my amulet to try and get more damage on it.

"
Sysygy wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
andrei88 wrote:

Holly,

I have 2 questions:

Thanks again!

Why you have points in cold convertion ? The biuld is 100% fire you cant convert more i think .

I was thinking if wetake another ascendancy and make skill half cold half fire is it gona be better ? i mean cold give us some cc effect mobs cant hits us and whean use herald of ice no corpses left behind to kill you .
I dont know for other ppl here but i got pretty decent rolled unique armor from this biuld and not bad but not best items and i still feel they own me i mean i die alot even with 80% max resist still i have less than 5k (4965) dps is not bad right now but i feel its low on poe biulder with weap 333dps per sek and off hand unque sceptre that he show us like budget item i do like 390+k dmg whean all gems are level 20 main is not right now.But almost 400k dps this is included me potions to its not much. I didnt make last lab becose still dont show last of labirints and i cant unlock it ,but even without it i still feel dmg is not quite enof and me tougness need improvment(if i take off , offhand i will die 3times fast this thing give decent attack and even better defence with him i get 47% phys red whean i get 4 endurance charges). I dont know whear is me mistake here it says buget biuld but armor only cost me alot end its not even perfect one decent weap is like 20ex and more if i want to change off hand alot of ex again.dont feel it cheap at all for now .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info