[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Yoshimitsu wrote:
Okei thx yeah i just have 0 currency atm to buy any jewels that sucks :/

see my jewel poetrade link. you can get ok ones for an alc.
Can you give me what you serch for jewels whean i try to write some stuff never find that i need and one more thing is it have corrupted CP skill and if have is it good to make it .
A one last things i saw you write it have recepy if i sell one of me gems with one gem prisum it will be qualitty 20% but level 1 is it good to make all me skills like that and lost all me dmg and try to relevel them ?
Just made this ench on league, you can buy it for 1ex, feel free to pm me ingame
IGN - @RFSUCHATRASH
Hey Holly,

Have you noticed if DOFL actually works with Blood Rage? I don't know if you have this eissue, but when I use BR, my current HP drops by like 10 or so points from full life. Barely noticabel, but is this just a visual or is this completely negating using DOFL since I'm technically not at full life with BR?

You see the DPS go up when using blood rage, but I don't know if that's just because of increased attack speed.

A little confusing.
"
DeadlyShooter wrote:
Hey Holly,

Have you noticed if DOFL actually works with Blood Rage? I don't know if you have this eissue, but when I use BR, my current HP drops by like 10 or so points from full life. Barely noticabel, but is this just a visual or is this completely negating using DOFL since I'm technically not at full life with BR?

You see the DPS go up when using blood rage, but I don't know if that's just because of increased attack speed.

A little confusing.

yea it works. yea, the atk speed increases dps too.

If you socket/unsocket dofl while using blood rage, you can see the dps changing.

I know its a little confusing but ggg addressed this and it is working for sure.
"
andrei88 wrote:
Can you give me what you serch for jewels whean i try to write some stuff never find that i need and one more thing is it have corrupted CP skill and if have is it good to make it .
A one last things i saw you write it have recepy if i sell one of me gems with one gem prisum it will be qualitty 20% but level 1 is it good to make all me skills like that and lost all me dmg and try to relevel them ?

See the jewel link I have on the main page. For decent jewels, you want 2 crit multi. To get really good jewels, get 3 multi or 2 multi+1 or 2 useful mods. A really really good one is 3 multi + another useful mod.

when you corrupt a lv20/20% gem, theres a chance to get a lv21/20% or lv20/23%. But you can also lose quality or level. I was trying to get a lv21 gem but i failed. It's not a big deal.

Yes, you should sell the gems for 20%. yes, they come back at lv 1, but it levels very very fast to lv 18. when you get there, you'll be doing more dps.

Should I change it to another +phys modifier or this is a way to go? Thank you.

Man this weap look nice :) why i cant find such a weap only problem i see here is weap have no dmg and whean he dont have dmg your base is low then you do no dmg its like how 0x 1,000,000 = 0 :) if you get those stats plus at least 250 dps i think it will be superb but still i'm not pro :) its me opinion only
I am really enjoying the build. Finding a main hand seems to be the hardest part. I really want more APS so it will feel better. Just waiting for gems to hit 20 so I can quality them. Thanks for taking the time to make the guide. I also really enjoyed the frequent updates with leveling gear.

My character for those interested
https://pastebin.com/HPd1RHga
Any suggestions for gear upgrades? looking for the next big thing to break the 1mil pob mark. Thinking amulet, then 2 socket tombfist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info