[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Hello i again i try to compare me tree with yours and me level and in total i think i miss like 4 points till 91 level tree you show to us i mean i'm 85 and whean i do calculations i will need to be like 95 to get last stuff (that in mind i see you retake lifeleach note and i include in calculations plus i took on 2 places difrent paths but the this didnt couse to luse points its basacly the same) can you see me tree and if you see whear is me mistake to tell me(and i checked with /passives mequest i got evry quest).

What do u think about this bois?
Last edited by S3N1A on Sep 8, 2018, 9:19:15 AM
"
Padashuruar wrote:
Hi,

You are advising to use Nebuloch as off-hand. But won't we will be taking 800dmg/sec with it? Or this mod doesn't work since it is in our off-hand?

200 Fire Damage taken per second per Endurance Charge if you've been Hit Recentely

That damage is then mitigated by Fire Resistance before it's taken off your life pool. Assuming you have 4 end charges you'll take 800 a sec for 4 seconds, assuming 76% fire res that ends up being 192 damage per second. I'm currently sitting at 387 life regen per second without endurance charges. Chieftain gives you 0.5% life regen per second per endurance charge, so the Nebuloch degen is negligible.

I must say I love that recommendation. I'm using it at the moment and it's amazing both defensively and offensively! I'm not sure I'll ever switch it :D
Thank you for replying to my Post! Really appreciated and you guys gave me some new insight, another thing poped up in my mind what do you guys think doryani catalyst as offhand? And put ancestors warchief set up in the off hand? Or herald of ash?
Hey Hollyphantom, great build! Consecrated path is super fun and I've felt really tanky so far in the maps that I've got (T8).

Would you mind taking a look at my guy, LobsterPath, and steer me in the right direction upgrade-wise please? I've not got enough money to buy Loreweave yet unfortunately :(.
Managed to kill Uber Atziri with this build on level 88 with 1 death that was a big brain lag from me, should be easy deathless.

Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YopY9ARAkng&feature=youtu.be

PoB with my items and DPS is in the description.
"
Padashuruar wrote:
Hi,

You are advising to use Nebuloch as off-hand. But won't we will be taking 800dmg/sec with it? Or this mod doesn't work since it is in our off-hand?

200 Fire Damage taken per second per Endurance Charge if you've been Hit Recentely

yea but you have 76% fire res, 80% with lroeweave. So you'll be taking only like 50 fire per second per charge.
"
Sleejer13 wrote:
How much chance to hit should I at least have ?

about 90%
"
S3N1A wrote:
Quick question , am plannin to buy endgame sword . http://poe.trade/search/aninonanookowe
Should i aim for more dps or for biggest Pdps because of convertion??

I'd get >6% crit on there not just pdps and aps. keep aps the same but lower the pdps and get crti

http://poe.trade/search/imanamanaumima
"
MrScavenger wrote:
Hello just wondering if these are good weapons for this build?

yea theyre good. but nebuloch might be cheaper and more dps than that sceptre. not too sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info