[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

your tree looks fine. Not sure what happened. check /passives again[/quote]

I cheked i have 24passive points 108 points in total at level 85 and whean i look at your biuld is difrent .... dont get it is me hero bugged or i'm wrong somehow ?[/quote]

No. This happens often. It's usually just because you havent picked up all the passives from quests. even if you think u finished it, check again[/quote]

I'v cheked manually evrything dont know how i miss those points
this is image to see what say /passives
https://imgur.com/a/IZQPpnB

i think to contact with GM and ask him to check em if me hero is bugged and if is it to reset me tree and hopfully it will fix
I'm enjoying the build, but what is the point in prioritizing so much attack speed when you oom if you lean on right click?
i always plays unique gear builds cuz im a noob but i trying this one, should i use nebuloch or my stat is fine? im a noob when it comes to rares and his stats.

nebuloch has more conversion than my stick.

thx in advance.
"
andrei88 wrote:

your tree looks fine. Not sure what happened. check /passives again

I cheked i have 24passive points 108 points in total at level 85 and whean i look at your biuld is difrent .... dont get it is me hero bugged or i'm wrong somehow ?[/quote]

No. This happens often. It's usually just because you havent picked up all the passives from quests. even if you think u finished it, check again[/quote]

i think to contact with GM and ask him to check em if me hero is bugged and if is it to reset me tree and hopfully it will fix[/quote]

you have every single point. i checked POB. you took 2 passives from bandit and you under leveled than me. that explains all the differences
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
andrei88 wrote:

your tree looks fine. Not sure what happened. check /passives again

I cheked i have 24passive points 108 points in total at level 85 and whean i look at your biuld is difrent .... dont get it is me hero bugged or i'm wrong somehow ?

i think to contact with GM and ask him to check em if me hero is bugged and if is it to reset me tree and hopfully it will fix[/quote]

you have every single point. i checked POB. you took 2 passives from bandit and you under leveled than me. that explains all the differences[/quote]

But i follow your 91 level tree and things dont come up i will finish it at 94 and strangly in poe site your tree have 11 points left ... dunno how

"
renji397 wrote:
i always plays unique gear builds cuz im a noob but i trying this one, should i use nebuloch or my stat is fine? im a noob when it comes to rares and his stats.

nebuloch has more conversion than my stick.

thx in advance.

nebuloch is fine for endgame. but take 1 or w more endurance charge nodes than i did since nebuloch wants them
"
I'm enjoying the build, but what is the point in prioritizing so much attack speed when you oom if you lean on right click?

Cuz I wanted it to feel like flicker lol but im getting to the point where i have too much atk speed to keep up mana. I need more crit multi and less speed
Current gear, need to work on Jewels n Gems but it's solid and fun red tier maps np.

Spoiler
Why take the "Druidic Rite" node, isn't "Mana Flow" better for mana regen / int purposes?
"
julien329 wrote:
Why take the "Druidic Rite" node, isn't "Mana Flow" better for mana regen / int purposes?

Druidic rite is for flask duration/recovery. Considering that close to 40% of advertised total DPS comes from flasks.
If you don't have/use all of the flasks, then this node is not a big priority.
Last edited by nomnomz on Sep 8, 2018, 4:09:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info