[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
andrei88 wrote:
Hello i again i try to compare me tree with yours and me level and in total i think i miss like 4 points till 91 level tree you show to us i mean i'm 85 and whean i do calculations i will need to be like 95 to get last stuff (that in mind i see you retake lifeleach note and i include in calculations plus i took on 2 places difrent paths but the this didnt couse to luse points its basacly the same) can you see me tree and if you see whear is me mistake to tell me(and i checked with /passives mequest i got evry quest).

your tree looks fine. Not sure what happened. check /passives again
"
ripslyme00 wrote:
Thank you for replying to my Post! Really appreciated and you guys gave me some new insight, another thing poped up in my mind what do you guys think doryani catalyst as offhand? And put ancestors warchief set up in the off hand? Or herald of ash?

doryani is expensive and much much worse than nebuloch. Phys as fire is the best stat-stick mod that we're looking for
"
m0onknight wrote:
Hey Hollyphantom, great build! Consecrated path is super fun and I've felt really tanky so far in the maps that I've got (T8).

Would you mind taking a look at my guy, LobsterPath, and steer me in the right direction upgrade-wise please? I've not got enough money to buy Loreweave yet unfortunately :(.

Nice gear. quality your flasks tho. And start searching for crit multi jewels because you'll need them in the next few levels.
Hey guys, I'm trying to decide to invest in this build or RF Jugg for Delves. How do you guys feel like this build handles Deep delves (250+)?
"
Syperek wrote:
Managed to kill Uber Atziri with this build on level 88 with 1 death that was a big brain lag from me, should be easy deathless.

Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YopY9ARAkng&feature=youtu.be

PoB with my items and DPS is in the description.

wow nice! I've never done uber atziri ever lol
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Syperek wrote:
Managed to kill Uber Atziri with this build on level 88 with 1 death that was a big brain lag from me, should be easy deathless.

Feel free to add the video in the Video section so people feel more confident starting with this guide :^)
Last edited by Syperek on Sep 8, 2018, 11:50:45 AM
"
Syperek wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Syperek wrote:

Feel free to add the video in the Video section so people feel more confident starting with this guide :^)

cool. added!
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
andrei88 wrote:
Hello i again i try to compare me tree with yours and me level and in total i think i miss like 4 points till 91 level tree you show to us i mean i'm 85 and whean i do calculations i will need to be like 95 to get last stuff (that in mind i see you retake lifeleach note and i include in calculations plus i took on 2 places difrent paths but the this didnt couse to luse points its basacly the same) can you see me tree and if you see whear is me mistake to tell me(and i checked with /passives mequest i got evry quest).

I cheked i have 24passive points 108 points in total at level 85 and whean i look at your biuld is difrent .... dont get it is me hero bugged or i'm wrong somehow ?
"
S3N1A wrote:

What do u think about this bois?

Needs crit.
"
andrei88 wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
andrei88 wrote:

I cheked i have 24passive points 108 points in total at level 85 and whean i look at your biuld is difrent .... dont get it is me hero bugged or i'm wrong somehow ?

No. This happens often. It's usually just because you havent picked up all the passives from quests. even if you think u finished it, check again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info