[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Ellyssia wrote:
Hey Holly,

thanks for the great guide, this specc is awesome. It makes a lot of fun to play.

Can u if u have time check my Character? Can u tell me if i go in the right direction.
I know, i got a lot if improvments to make. But i think it make more sense to make them after Uberlab. I´m horting right now currency to buy Loreweave in the near future.

Another question is could u use Anger in this Build for more Dmg?

Hi. None of your gear is great nor terrible, so I think youre progressing fine. I think what i'd fix next are flasks. You're starting to switch to crit, so get a diamond flask with uncurse or unfreeze on it. And then drop the mana flask. Also, your life flask doesnt have a useful suffix so get a seething divine with one with unbleed/freeze.

make sure u have unfreeze/bleed/curse flasks

wise oak is good but lions roar is just a lot more DPS.

My flasks are perfect mods/rolls except for the silver flask prefix and life flask quality. I want reduced charges. For shaper, i'd drop silver flask to replace with wise oak or taste

Anger is not good. we want added phys, not fire.

Thanks Holly for the advise.

I have changed my Flask and done Uberlab. Can u tell me i my Waepon good enough for T13+?

Next Step for me Tombfist 2 Sockets and Loreweave

"
Ellyssia wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Ellyssia wrote:
Hey Holly,

thanks for the great guide, this specc is awesome. It makes a lot of fun to play.

Can u if u have time check my Character? Can u tell me if i go in the right direction.
I know, i got a lot if improvments to make. But i think it make more sense to make them after Uberlab. I´m horting right now currency to buy Loreweave in the near future.

Another question is could u use Anger in this Build for more Dmg?

Hi. None of your gear is great nor terrible, so I think youre progressing fine. I think what i'd fix next are flasks. You're starting to switch to crit, so get a diamond flask with uncurse or unfreeze on it. And then drop the mana flask. Also, your life flask doesnt have a useful suffix so get a seething divine with one with unbleed/freeze.

make sure u have unfreeze/bleed/curse flasks

wise oak is good but lions roar is just a lot more DPS.

My flasks are perfect mods/rolls except for the silver flask prefix and life flask quality. I want reduced charges. For shaper, i'd drop silver flask to replace with wise oak or taste

Anger is not good. we want added phys, not fire.

Thanks Holly for the advise.

I have changed my Flask and done Uberlab. Can u tell me i my Waepon good enough for T13+?

Next Step for me Tombfist 2 Sockets and Loreweave

Probably with a tabula will be hard, maybe u get some one shots but yeah u can do it

"
GiantGoomba wrote:
"
notaloser3 wrote:
just a heads-up. you can put combustion with herald of purity and totem.

Why should you do that?

Get a nebuloch as offhand stat stick. It's op and cheap.
And I would use AoE or conc effect instead of inc crit.

Dont need combustion linked to consecrated path anymore, and nebuloch has less dps than what i have when i check in path of building. Also im not mana starved at all

Will check out inc aoe instead of inc crit chance ty!
Last edited by notaloser3 on Sep 7, 2018, 6:09:58 PM
"
notaloser3 wrote:

"
GiantGoomba wrote:
"
notaloser3 wrote:
just a heads-up. you can put combustion with herald of purity and totem.

Why should you do that?

Get a nebuloch as offhand stat stick. It's op and cheap.
And I would use AoE or conc effect instead of inc crit.

Dont need combustion linked to consecrated path anymore, and nebuloch has less dps than what i have when i check in path of building. Also im not mana starved at all

Will check out inc aoe instead of inc crit chance ty!

well looking at your gear, nebuloch is 40 and your offhand is only 30% so it should be better and the damage penetrate dont apply either so i'm wondering , and I barely see any accuracy on your gear, what is your chance to hit ? it might drop below 90% with nebuloch that would explain a dps drop because you lose 40% inc accuracy with the sword

Thank you so much for this build, it is awesome ! and great guide.

I just want to ask, is there an end game unique variation? cause I just love uniques!

Also I love mjnoler, is there anyway to dual wield those bad boys and still build still works???
"
ripslyme00 wrote:
Thank you so much for this build, it is awesome ! and great guide.

I just want to ask, is there an end game unique variation? cause I just love uniques!

Also I love mjnoler, is there anyway to dual wield those bad boys and still build still works???

well mark of the elder + a shaper ring is an interesting combo, depends of life and res

I thought maybe you could also use Yoke of suffering for shock as an amulet or three dragons for shock also (cause yoke is min 3ex)

also the +2 minions helmet are actually cheap and might become more expensive as the league goes once people understand it works with herald of purity

Oskarm also if you have a lots of accuracy on your gear is an interesting option

anyway there could be a lot of variant I think :)

like for myseylf I put flesh offering and tghe other one on cast when datamage taken to buff the minions (still seeing if its worth it)
I've been thinking about doing a CP build. My only hesitation was ending up in the middle of darkness in delve. How well can you control the CP teleports?
"
Yoluun wrote:
I've been thinking about doing a CP build. My only hesitation was ending up in the middle of darkness in delve. How well can you control the CP teleports?

U just teleport for near mobs no worries about that, its really easy to control CP.

CP looks like a leap slam dmg skill
Solid. I'm going to give this a try. Already have a 6L loreweave and currency from my Chin Sol bow guy.
"
andrei88 wrote:
Again question :D i wondering why you take gains physical damage as lithing we dont use lithing we are pure fire ?
If we use fire how we win from phys lighting conversion?

We're not exactly pure fire. theres a lot of chaos damage from flask. And phys as lightning/cold will do a ton of damage. ele as chaos too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info