[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

running this build and loving it. not having any issues.

cheap replacement for loreweave is bronn's Lithe. Same damage boost (i think i lose 5k total dps on 550k (no flasks) from not having a loreweave at the cost of a buttload of ex that i don't want to spend.

the i don't like the POB numbers posted for this, for most bosses you won't have frenzy or power charges. it's overinflated the dps output expectancy.

That said i've had zero issues up to t12 maps outside of the stupid CP bug into a fortification in betrayal then not being able to hit anything.

The totem is uber important in this build. you must have your warchief up during bosses.

Total investment of around 2ex i have 550k real dps on trash 350k on shaper due to most of the time not having frenzy charges.

I've considered going brass dome to have 75 all resists and 75 physical damage reduction to be a giant tank. I'll have to see how it feels.

during leveling and early maps it helped a lot to have all 6 leach nodes. I've since reallocated them.
"
Nashiq wrote:
running this build and loving it. not having any issues.

cheap replacement for loreweave is bronn's Lithe. Same damage boost (i think i lose 5k total dps on 550k (no flasks) from not having a loreweave at the cost of a buttload of ex that i don't want to spend.

the i don't like the POB numbers posted for this, for most bosses you won't have frenzy or power charges. it's overinflated the dps output expectancy.

That said i've had zero issues up to t12 maps outside of the stupid CP bug into a fortification in betrayal then not being able to hit anything.

The totem is uber important in this build. you must have your warchief up during bosses.

Total investment of around 2ex i have 550k real dps on trash 350k on shaper due to most of the time not having frenzy charges.

I've considered going brass dome to have 75 all resists and 75 physical damage reduction to be a giant tank. I'll have to see how it feels.

during leveling and early maps it helped a lot to have all 6 leach nodes. I've since reallocated them.

Man that bug is the worst, forcing you to alt+f4 whenever it happens. How's your HP with Bronn's Lithe? I was thinking of buying it but I just went Belly instead for some tankiness.
Hey,

Firstly, thanks for this great build. Been following it and absolutely loving it.

Secondly, I have a question about the build. I had the chance to add some veiled mods on one of my weapons and I got 30 % fire damage and 7 % chance to ignite. Prior to that I had 14 % attack speed, which I chose to scour.

My question is does the fire damage and ignite benefit this build more or was that a mistake? I can see there's plenty of fire damage from the actual ascendancy so it must be of some use.

Thanks in advance!
"
speo24 wrote:
Hey,

Firstly, thanks for this great build. Been following it and absolutely loving it.

Secondly, I have a question about the build. I had the chance to add some veiled mods on one of my weapons and I got 30 % fire damage and 7 % chance to ignite. Prior to that I had 14 % attack speed, which I chose to scour.

My question is does the fire damage and ignite benefit this build more or was that a mistake? I can see there's plenty of fire damage from the actual ascendancy so it must be of some use.

Thanks in advance!

30% fire damage is great. but weapons are usually a tough place to get it since you need so many affixes just to make it a good basic weapon.

so the question is what mod did the fire damage sacrifice....

you need pdps, crit, and attack speed. you need that before you get any other extra damage mods.
"
Jonamitsu wrote:

Man that bug is the worst, forcing you to alt+f4 whenever it happens. How's your HP with Bronn's Lithe? I was thinking of buying it but I just went Belly instead for some tankiness.

I'm level 88 with 6k health. i'm about 50 over cap on all ele rez. around 0 chaos res and 41 physical DR without fort. I need to leap slam more.

I just grabbed a brass dome and i'm going to test that out to see what it's like having 75% DR on everything lol. it cost me a good 80k top end DPS though so I'll weigh the pro's cons.
delete!
Last edited by r0mio on Dec 21, 2018, 7:13:02 AM

Thanks for your guide and for the help!
Last edited by Natholex on Dec 21, 2018, 9:51:53 PM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
speo24 wrote:
Hey,

Thanks in advance!

30% fire damage is great. but weapons are usually a tough place to get it since you need so many affixes just to make it a good basic weapon.

so the question is what mod did the fire damage sacrifice....

you need pdps, crit, and attack speed. you need that before you get any other extra damage mods.

Yeah, I figured, thanks for your input.
I'm playing my first full league, and really enjoy this build. I go slow, but am up to level 88 and don't think I'm doing too bad.

I got really lucky today and dropped an Unnatural Instinct gem, and am hoping to get some advice on how to best put it to use.

I've followed the guides passive tree, and was thinking the right most jewel slot looks the best; above Herbalism. That should give the Heartseeker, Survivalist, Acuity, and Fervour nodes for free, and I can refund Herbalism for something else. And maybe the 14% all resistance would let me drop Alira for more passives?

Or maybe also something creative could be could be done in the top left jewel slot, above Devotion?

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. (on this or anything else with my build)

Can someone have a look at my char.

I struggle a lot with dmg and i dont know how to drop the Scavea. If i use my second wepon in mainhand i even loose a lot of dmg.Should i just buy a shield?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info