[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

What should I be focusing on improving? I bought my first foil for 1ex but it didn't impact my tooltip dps like I thought it would, Scaeva is still better in my main hand due to what I assume is the huge phys damage and crit chance.

I'm not sure what to throw my currency at, I'm not having any issues with where I'm at in the atlas but I figured my numbers would be better than they currently are.

edit: I think part of my problem is that I don't have enough added phys and that my gem levels and jewels aren't great but I'm not totally sure, maybe i need another good sword + accuracy?
Last edited by ChampionOfNorrath on Dec 22, 2018, 8:00:18 PM
"
What should I be focusing on improving? I bought my first foil for 1ex but it didn't impact my tooltip dps like I thought it would, Scaeva is still better in my main hand due to what I assume is the huge phys damage and crit chance.

I'm not sure what to throw my currency at, I'm not having any issues with where I'm at in the atlas but I figured my numbers would be better than they currently are.

edit: I think part of my problem is that I don't have enough added phys and that my gem levels and jewels aren't great but I'm not
totally sure, maybe i need another good sword + accuracy?

For sure gem levels. Get them up around 19 and 20. Get gems with quality too, it helps. Get a 6 link, the increased damage on full life is so good! Also drop the mana flask and get an onslaught flask. Should be able to sustain mana from just the one mana leach node.
Finally, if you can, try to snag a helm with 40% increased CP damage enchant or run some labs.

You will be surprised how much those things will help.

Champions of Norrath was my game back in the day!
Last edited by Huz5 on Dec 22, 2018, 8:12:59 PM
"
Huz5 wrote:

For sure gem levels. Get them up around 19 and 20. Get gems with quality too, it helps. Get a 6 link, the increased damage on full life is so good! Also drop the mana flask and get an onslaught flask. Should be able to sustain mana from just the one mana leach node.
Finally, if you can, try to snag a helm with 40% increased CP damage enchant or run some labs.

You will be surprised how much those things will help.

Champions of Norrath was my game back in the day!

Thank you very much, I got the 6 link right away and that helped a ton. I'll try and get some more int so I can level up my gems, then start working on buffing their quality.

Nice to see another fan, this game totally scratches my norrath-saving itch. :)
Hello, first of all ty for sharing the build. It's very fun to play with it.

I start to have a bit of currency, can someone advice me what should I buy in priority ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Xydionche/characters
Hey guys I'm having difficulty being Tanky in this build at around t12+ maps is there anyway I could change my build to be more tanky , I feel like my dps is fine ATM would love to run uber labs without stressing about traps etc and hopefully complete the atlas, if anyone is willing to help me out with this. Please send me a Pm thanks , https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/XHuskeyz/characters
Is it possible to hit 1 mill Shaper dps with Terminus Est? I imported my build into Path of Building and did some min/maxing tweaks there (max gem level/quality, loreweave upgrade, etc.) and can't even come close.

I was under the impression that the 2H variant was not far off from dual wield in terms of dps (IIRC OP was getting over 2 mill on his PoB link). Am I missing something here?
Last edited by subiedude8 on Dec 23, 2018, 7:12:25 PM
Hello, I am doing juggernaut version of the build in 3.5 and so far I am very enjoying it.

One thing though, the POB juggernaut version is most likely not updated to 3.5 since it refers to statsticks with the Nebuloch. And my problem is that I am not sure how to upgrade my weapons further since any sword that I add to POB does not increase my damage. I added the recommended swords that are in the Chieftain POB but again, they do not increase the DPS I currently have.

I am asking for some advice on what to get next for my swords to increase my DPS. Also is there anything else I can do to further my damage (aside from the obvious, jewel upgrades and loreweave). My profile is public. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Big_Nipples on Dec 23, 2018, 7:56:25 PM
deleted
Last edited by vegetablecake on Apr 16, 2019, 4:44:40 PM
"
Could use some advice with this build. Really struggling bossing t12+ maps, literally get insta gibbed or insta oom. I'm thinking higher hit rate will help but other than that I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I would really love to finish completing atlas with this build if possible but I feel like I've hit a wall.

your life flask might be the issue. need instant unbleed
"
Xhexstrom wrote:
So, I'm having trouble deciding on whether to go Chieftain or Juggernaut.
Your guide seems very convincing, however according to poe.ninja, 64% of people who use Consecrated Path play as Juggernaut while only 14% play as Chieftain. Is there any reason to this? Is it easier to play as Juggernaut or something?

jugg is just an overall more popular ascendancy for people who wanna be tanky. chieftain is more damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info