[3.4] Summonating Blow, Unholy Fists of Dominance (WIP)

"
Joomin wrote:

@sillarus Thanks for pointing out the overlapping effects, I definitely missed that. Also that looks like a great belt option. I'd like to compile a list of gear recommendations ranging from cheap to optimal so keep the suggestions coming!

Like, the high-end belt would be Headhunter anyway if you can get the aura buffs from monsters and apply that to your own personal army...that must be awesome. Sadly I never had that belt, so I cannot try :-/ (and likely never will...)
"
Bollacha wrote:
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
Here is the build I've been working on: https://pastebin.com/vHiUsuBE

I have changed some from Joomin's build as you can see, but I'm not sure what to do next. Grave intentions? More jewel nodes? Go back with what Joomin had going on with armor nodes? Drop duration nodes? I'm just not sure. Any help will be greatly appreciated, and I welcome varying opinions

Well, I went for the 2h bonus damage and attack speed, to reach Born to Fight node, and Heart of the Warrior node.

It's what I'm aiming right now.

I dont like Grave Intentions, it gives a bonus zombie, yes, but give only 17% minion HP and 20% minion chaos resist.

If there were minion damage nodes, I'd go for them, since we now get the bonuses aswell.

So far, I dont feel like my zombies are squishy, so I wont reach there unless proven wrong xD.

That's not a bad idea! I was thinking going for tireless too. I may roll a fast 1h and shield, but those nodes are right there too. Thanks
Found a Lich in a T5 yesterday, the server lagged so much during the fight, but no problem with a army of minions tauting his away lol.
And the life regen carried me through his aoe, the build is more fun every day \o/
Last edited by vempire_ghost on Sep 6, 2018, 8:57:08 AM
I had some high depth delve yesterday (well, high depth for me and current gear anyway) and the São Paulo server lagged so bad I couldnt see. I just made sure to follow the Cart as much as I could, even with stuttering and 2k latency spikes and 800~1k average ms. Still, managed to finish it and got a 20c worth unique boot at the end LOL.
Even without hitting with dom blow, the zombie army is awesome haha.
"

Much yes!! That's what is so cool for me with this build. If you go the dancing duo route, even without dominating blow you've got an army of 16 minions running around tearing shit up. What I really like to do with dominating blow is target the rares with aura's, there all over the place. And then the 12 other sentinels of Dominance are just added bonus.
"
Joomin wrote:
"

Much yes!! That's what is so cool for me with this build. If you go the dancing duo route, even without dominating blow you've got an army of 16 minions running around tearing shit up. What I really like to do with dominating blow is target the rares with aura's, there all over the place. And then the 12 other sentinels of Dominance are just added bonus.

Thats pretty much what I do. I dont have the facebreaker and Duo right socketed, so I am not using them so far.
Yet, consecrated path towards blue and yellow mobs, and boom. YOu have an increased army plus aura bonuses.

I went for AG as you suggested: IT IS AWESOME. I was worried the AG would die too fast or too easily, since I didnt level the gem before, but even at lower level, the relic kept it alive with it's heals.
Its awesome, really, thanks for the incentive haha.
Last edited by Bollacha on Sep 6, 2018, 11:34:08 AM
Really interested! Can you post a video to see how it feels in action plz?
"
Really interested! Can you post a video to see how it feels in action plz?

Posted!!
If I take Increase duration skill on tree, does it affect on Dominating Blow and heralds of purity, i mean on summons?
No, the summons from HOP!

Btw...are u still using DD as a weapon?

Hell yeah got it, checked the video.
Last edited by Wilmots on Sep 7, 2018, 3:49:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info