[3.4] Summonating Blow, Unholy Fists of Dominance (WIP)

Another note - your build still contains the Belt of the Deceiver, why?

If it is the intimidation effect, that is taken care of by your minions as soon as you pick Unwavering Crusade. Granted, they need to hit the enemy, but still you only really care about this effect for bosses and/or really tough rares where you can be sure they hit them anyway.

You can free up this slow and instead take the super-mainstream-totally-not-broken Darkness Enthroned where you can double dip benefits for minions (damage/AS) and some extra health on top of that.

Or any other belt that you prefer :)
I am using this build in this league, and its so much fun.
I am with the initial version of the build, using only DB, HoP, Zombies, Vaal Skeletons, Holy Relic and Stone Golem, with the Chaber Weapon.

Its a breeze on maps until now, I am lvl 80 and I have only a 4 socket but the bosses until T7 melt in seconds, continuing to try to take more lvl maps to test but until now the build is one of the most fun I played so far :)
Just started following your build, and it's the closest to what I'm looking for. I I plan on unspeccing out of holy dominion and pathing through from the minion nodes above the start. I'm also thinking that dropping the armor and energy shield nodes may be beneficial for me, but I'm starting to see on PoB that when I reach lvl 79, there isn't a ton to choose from. I'll edit my post with my planned tree later after work for critique. Great build!
@nicky2times, thanks for sharing your progress! Keep us updated, definitely encouraging to see the flexibility provided with this type of play style. Cant wait to see all the variations.

@vampire_ghost I'm glad someone stuck with the original and would like to hear more about it. Stone golem sounds like a good choice. Glad your having fun with it, keep us updated!

@sillarus Thanks for pointing out the overlapping effects, I definitely missed that. Also that looks like a great belt option. I'd like to compile a list of gear recommendations ranging from cheap to optimal so keep the suggestions coming!
I started playing the bejust smite build and it was fun and all, but then I noticed how cool the new Dom blow is and gave it a try, using this build.(since the paths are really alike).

I gotta say, its sooo much fun. With smite it seems our zombies are there just to run after us. Dom Blow makes the clear speed faster (at least from what I can see) and minions are actually useful and yet the skill itself does a good amount of damage.

I am not using either AG or Spectres and dps isnt an issue anyway.
When I discovered consecrated path my mind was blown, haha. It's a great tool for clearing, since it also works as a convocation, if you jump way far away and your minions pop up right beside you.

I'm up to T4 only, but due to lack of survivability on my gear (resistances, for example). I probably can get on higher tier maps, with the regen as it is but wont risk my xp due to being OS.

I'm still not using Dervish nor Facebreakers tho. I wonder how game changing they are. (I got them both but lack of chromas make them not usable yet)
I'm using a 4L 6S Belly to boost up survivability also.

Just wanted to share. Thanks for the guide.

Edit - My gear in case you have any suggestions or coments:

Last edited by Bollacha on Sep 5, 2018, 12:55:08 PM
Hey Bollacha thanks for sharing! That's awesome to hear. Ya consecrated path really is amazing,I feel like it's not getting a lot of love but for me it provides utility, mobility, and a considerable amount of dps. Definitely my favorite skill of the league.

For me dervish was a game changer. To be completely honest the minion makes me feel inadaquite half the time because it's so aggressive I usually follow it to my next pack. The rampage mechanic is really fun and especially effective in delves. It's also a really good indicator for yourself to guage whether your moving quickly enough or not. It's like a little built in move speed clock constantly reminding you to go faster.

Ag and spectres are definitely optional but Ag alone provides 33 % increased dps and 10 % movement speed to every minion you have and yourself. It's also pretty tanky.

Again definitely optional but if you get the chance to try it out, give it a shot. Also kind of fun to make it.

Edit: Gear is looking good! One thing I would consider is replacing ancestral call with melee splash. The ancestral call less dmg modifier applies to your heralds of dominance. Additionally the melee splash support gem is very effective for both your heralds as well as your dominating blow debuff required to spawn the heralds.
Last edited by Joomin on Sep 5, 2018, 10:42:45 AM
"
Joomin wrote:
Hey Bollacha thanks for sharing! That's awesome to hear. Ya consecrated path really is amazing,I feel like it's not getting a lot of love but for me it provides utility, mobility, and a considerable amount of dps. Definitely my favorite skill of the league.

For me dervish was a game changer. To be completely honest the minion makes me feel inadaquite half the time because it's so aggressive I usually follow it to my next pack. The rampage mechanic is really fun and especially effective in delves. It's also a really good indicator for yourself to guage whether your moving quickly enough or not. It's like a little built in move speed clock constantly reminding you to go faster.

Ag and spectres are definitely optional but Ag alone provides 33 % increased dps and 10 % movement speed to every minion you have and yourself. It's also pretty tanky.

Again definitely optional but if you get the chance to try it out, give it a shot. Also kind of fun to make it.

Edit: Gear is looking good! One thing I would consider is replacing ancestral call with melee splash. The ancestral call less dmg modifier applies to your heralds of dominance. Additionally the melee splash support gem is very effective for both your heralds as well as your dominating blow debuff required to spawn the heralds.

I think it is better to use AC and Melee Splash together for faster clear speed. For hard boss battles i switch this two
"
Joomin wrote:
@nicky2times, thanks for sharing your progress! Keep us updated, definitely encouraging to see the flexibility provided with this type of play style. Cant wait to see all the variations.

@vampire_ghost I'm glad someone stuck with the original and would like to hear more about it. Stone golem sounds like a good choice. Glad your having fun with it, keep us updated!

@sillarus Thanks for pointing out the overlapping effects, I definitely missed that. Also that looks like a great belt option. I'd like to compile a list of gear recommendations ranging from cheap to optimal so keep the suggestions coming!

I am trying to focus in have a lot of summons and a big life pool with high regen possible, aside playing in softcore, i dislike a lot to die lol, and I want to have a build that is most lazy than possible, so far I am achieving this.
But I still need one more socket in my Chaber, and optimize more the others sockets, and better gear, beside the Chaber and the chest, all the rest are self found rares that worth less the a alchemy lol.
Here is the build I've been working on: https://pastebin.com/vHiUsuBE

I have changed some from Joomin's build as you can see, but I'm not sure what to do next. Grave intentions? More jewel nodes? Go back with what Joomin had going on with armor nodes? Drop duration nodes? I'm just not sure. Any help will be greatly appreciated, and I welcome varying opinions
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
Here is the build I've been working on: https://pastebin.com/vHiUsuBE

I have changed some from Joomin's build as you can see, but I'm not sure what to do next. Grave intentions? More jewel nodes? Go back with what Joomin had going on with armor nodes? Drop duration nodes? I'm just not sure. Any help will be greatly appreciated, and I welcome varying opinions

Well, I went for the 2h bonus damage and attack speed, to reach Born to Fight node, and Heart of the Warrior node.

It's what I'm aiming right now.

I dont like Grave Intentions, it gives a bonus zombie, yes, but give only 17% minion HP and 20% minion chaos resist.

If there were minion damage nodes, I'd go for them, since we now get the bonuses aswell.

So far, I dont feel like my zombies are squishy, so I wont reach there unless proven wrong xD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info