3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Last edited by Dzikuuuu on Dec 16, 2018, 1:21:05 PM
"
Sweetdeal89 wrote:
guess I stay on 4 for now, not sure about the chest, cuz of resistance. They are a very own cosmos :D

Stay on 4 or 6, never 5. You will have to place totems 3 times to place 5 totems which will replace one of your previous totems to a new spot. It is better to just stick with 4 or 6 so every time you place totems you always place 2, and have 2 - 4 placed already somewhere else.

Realistically more than 4 arc totems is overkill, so if you got more than 4 totems I would use the other 1 or 2 totems as something else for survive-ability. Below are good options.

• Devouring Totem
  • Rejuvenation Totem
  • Decoy Totem
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Last edited by Jgizle on Dec 16, 2018, 1:54:05 PM
"
Jgizle wrote:
"
Sweetdeal89 wrote:
guess I stay on 4 for now, not sure about the chest, cuz of resistance. They are a very own cosmos :D

Stay on 4 or 6, never 5. You will have to place totems 3 times to place 5 totems which will replace one of your previous totems to a new spot. It is better to just stick with 4 or 6 so every time you place totems you always place 2, and have 2 - 4 placed already somewhere else.

Realistically more than 4 arc totems is overkill, so if you got more than 4 totems I would use the other 1 or 2 totems as something else for survive-ability. Below are good options.

• Devouring Totem
  • Rejuvenation Totem
  • Decoy Totem

yeah 100% agree on that!
What is our goal for a chest piece? Soul mantle? Inpulsa? loreweave?
"
Quintessence wrote:

rare shaped body armour with 1.5% crit, big life roll with pristine fosil and the 8% mana/life craft.
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Quintessence wrote:

rare shaped body armour with 1.5% crit, big life roll with pristine fosil and the 8% mana/life craft.

Yeah, this is my preference. Loreweave isn't bad either, but Inpulsa does nothing because totems cannot trigger the on-death explosions, and Soul Mantle is annoying to play around.

For this league, I think the ideal path is to grab an ilvl 84 AR/ES Shaper chest, Alteration spam until you get a good life roll and tier 1 spell crit -> regal and pray -> Aisling research bench until it rolls 2 veiled mods -> replace one crafted mod with 8% life & mana -> exalt slam. Fossil crafting is still there as an option, but the combination of control & potential of the research bench is too good to pass up this league.
where does the 4th totem come from?
What pantheon do we use?
i mean, i read it couple of pages back, 1 Asc, 1 Board, 1 Base. But i cant find any item with +1 totem except the unique chest and shield. no veiled enchant. not at poe trade anyway.
Hey man, nice build! Level 93 atm and loving it! What major and minor phanteon do you use?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info