3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Xanoman wrote:
I see you take Sign of Purpose, but I don't see any brand skills being used. Is there something I am missing? I have looked through the post, but I didn't see anything talking about it.

pls check the pob my profil templar isn't playing totems anymore :D

What have you guys picked in the pantheon?

How about Inpulsa? worth to take? (Atm i have only 25% chance to shock so im not sure if it's worth)
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Xanoman wrote:
I see you take Sign of Purpose, but I don't see any brand skills being used. Is there something I am missing? I have looked through the post, but I didn't see anything talking about it.

Any reason why you swapped to brand?
"
Sweetdeal89 wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Xanoman wrote:

no i just don't play build for to long because i play 10-12 builds every league. wanted to try new skill.
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
lwhitaker wrote:
I came to ask the same thing, about the Controlled Destruction and Inc crit strikes both being linked..any reasoning?

on page 91 there is a big write down how crit works in poe. pls read there :)

Can you please make a FAQ section in the OP? At least after you've finished with this season.
"
Sweetdeal89 wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Xanoman wrote:

I am not seeing a switch in skills, what am I missing?
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
lwhitaker wrote:
I came to ask the same thing, about the Controlled Destruction and Inc crit strikes both being linked..any reasoning?

on page 91 there is a big write down how crit works in poe. pls read there :)

Can you please make a FAQ section in the OP? At least after you've finished with this season.

i will add that soon.
Last edited by Dzikuuuu on Dec 16, 2018, 10:14:23 AM
So how we get more Totems? I am now at 4 Totems. with +1 on Shield.

Curious where the other + Totems came from if we have total of 7?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info