3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

I've been playing this SSF so far (currently 89) and it's been great. Good against all the content, clear speed is somewhat held back due to lack of mobility compared to some other builds but it's not too bad. I really agree that Divine Guidance is a much better choice than Sign of Purpose, you really need the survivability against syndicate members.
Level 81 in Betrayal HC, good damage and survavibility, thanks a lot for your build :)

i've made some change on the tree because HC, and i use Eclipse Solaris for the blind effect (feel really, really safer in close range).

Here is my stuff :

Need the Clear Mind jewel, another CWDT setup with phase run, and maybe a Loreweave.

Overall a very good starter build, really happy with the outcome :)
What do you think about going storm brand instead? many said its safer and stronger together with lightning trap.
Im a little lost on why you pick up the power charge nodes even though im not creating power charges
"
robloxley wrote:
Im a little lost on why you pick up the power charge nodes even though im not creating power charges

The Heirophant ascendency 'Conviction fo Power' gets you power charges. You will basically always be at max power charges, especially with the change to double summoning totems.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
What do you think about going storm brand instead? many said its safer and stronger together with lightning trap.

How is it safer?

As far as stronger, it might be, from the few videos I've seen of Shaper kills getting the damage to scale involves a lot of active casting components, like translating the damage to chaos and using channel spells to up the chaos damage. While that might end up being more damage, it certainly isn't safer.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:

How is it safer?

As far as stronger, it might be, from the few videos I've seen of Shaper kills getting the damage to scale involves a lot of active casting components, like translating the damage to chaos and using channel spells to up the chaos damage. While that might end up being more damage, it certainly isn't safer.
According to my napkin math, giving up Increased Critical Strikes for Multiple Totem Support seems better if you only have 3 totems, about equal at 4 totems (so soul mantle or shield) and becomes worse at 5 totems (soul mantle and shield).

Curious if there is a way to further scale totems though, or is 1 mill ish roughly the cap?
Can someone link a shield that adds a totem? Maybe im searching wrong.
"
phocas99 wrote:
Can someone link a shield that adds a totem? Maybe im searching wrong.

You can stop searching for it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4z1q2/1_totem_veiled_mod_was_removed_from_the_game/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info