3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
FearGX wrote:
NEW GEM = Multiple Totems Support
hope to see it incorporated into the build!

it's not good for hiero build tbh. and we already have a 2 totems at a time from the ascendency so placing 3 at a time would be a waste. and the less dmg is to much to get it into a totembuild with 3+ totems.
Do you think the build got killed? What are youre tought on the new talent tree and ascendency? Also, after all that tell me if you are going arc or gc totem please!!
Last edited by NorrisTBK on Dec 4, 2018, 11:26:40 PM
"
NorrisTBK wrote:
Do you think the build got killed? What are youre tought on the new talent tree and ascendency? Also, after all that tell me if you are going arc or gc totem please!!

As far as I can see the build will still be using arc and there will be no major changes at all, other then the slight change to Ritual of Awakening its all the same, and technically its both better and worse then before
"
NorrisTBK wrote:

i will start the league as arc totem like the last 5 leagues :D nothing big changed. the ascendency isn't a bad change at all. for mapping nothing changes and for bossing we gonna spawn totems faster. so it's a QoL change tbh.
I will do some theory crafting tomorrow evening CET around 20 PM live on twitch.tv if you want to talk about the build!
Seems like a decent nerf to the build overall unless we can get a shield easily with the +1 mod.
am I missing something? why take lord of the dead when it doesnt work with totems?
Thanks for this guide! I go next league using your build :)

One question, If a have only 5L what gems I use? Is good at end game using 5L only? Im telling it because I want test using Impulsa and is very expensive with 6L...
Another one is that chest give +1 totem / random curse when totem dies. Worth (thinking in curses / -1 totem patch notes)?

Thanks!
saved
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
dronedoom wrote:
am I missing something? why take lord of the dead when it doesnt work with totems?

Spiritual Aid by Ancestral Bond makes it so any minion damage modifier applies to you as well. So Lord of the Dead is useless unless you have Spiritual Aid. Though most totem builds these days run Spiritual Aid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info