3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
hacktiv wrote:
Yo !

First at all, thx for this fuide.
Do u think ur build is OK for the HC mod ?

Thx :)

It is for sure. but for hc i would use rare gloves and amulet for more life/mana.
The Ritual of Awakening change sounds bad but is actually a really nice change! for clearing you anyways only need 1 totem but now you will spawn 2 at 1 cast so even harder rare mobs will get 1shotted! And for bosses the biggest issue is that your totems are dying fast so spawning 2 at 1 time is really nice! and with the new shield veiled mod with +1 totems we still gonna have 4 totems!
this build wont work at 3.5 latest news skipped...u will get 2 totems from pasive tree 1 from new suport gem and 1 from ascendary...need to see new skill tree before post somthing more about totems.
i gues totem bulilds will be nerfed litle...bcoz that totem gem will decrase dmg by 40% in lvl 1 and incrase totem placement speed with quality.and with ascendary what gave u+1 totem u will get +3% totem damage for each summoned totem.i gues its a nerf.but easyer to lvl up with this build.
"
mxxxxv wrote:
this build wont work at 3.5 latest news skipped...u will get 2 totems from pasive tree 1 from new suport gem and 1 from ascendary...need to see new skill tree before post somthing more about totems.
i gues totem bulilds will be nerfed litle...bcoz that totem gem will decrase dmg by 40% in lvl 1 and incrase totem placement speed with quality.and with ascendary what gave u+1 totem u will get +3% totem damage for each summoned totem.i gues its a nerf.but easyer to lvl up with this build.

we will not use the new gem. the new gem is only worth for totem build with less than 3 totems. we will still have 4 totems so the same amount as in 3.4. and i will for sure update the passiv tree as soon as we get the new one!
Also don't forget that you can get +1 to totems as a mod on shields in Betrayal.
I am currently thinking about going for GC Totem as a starter because statsticks gonna be way cheaper than 3.4 and they are a little saver for delves cause freeze = OP deff mechanic. But we still need to wait for patchnotes to do the final desicion!
no changes on arc for 3.5 so this build gonna be insane again!
NEW GEM = Multiple Totems Support
hope to see it incorporated into the build!
Is Celestial Punishment a good node for the versatility totem spell build like GC or ARC or FP?
"
Silkheldar wrote:
Is Celestial Punishment a good node for the versatility totem spell build like GC or ARC or FP?

it's kinda meh for builds like that. i would only use it for ignite builds tbh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info