3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

so is your pastebin always up to date?
I know you spec'd into a node on the left side and a few other spots below spiritual aid and now its all gone again lol

whats the deal?

also, what is my next purchase if I've got about 3ex to acquire gear

easyyarc is the char name
"
ThePogChamp wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:
so what kind of stat you guys looking for on a wand?

Spell Damage
Flat lightning damage
% Increased lightning damage
Global crit chance
Crit strike for spells
Cast speed

That's the general order priority. I'm sure someone will be along soon to correct me. Can't let someone be wrong on the internet. ;-)

Hi, that's me! Crit multi and ele dmg as chaos are also pretty strong. No clue about ranking though. Got this new wand today. No crit chance, but I'm not running Mary's. 60% crit pre-Lucky.

With EF, brought me up to 57k.
damn, that was good... i'm missing this in day 2 :(

shaper video : https://youtu.be/IUo6qZqbUwE (w/o lightning pen and some,...)
Last edited by uhdgamer on Sep 9, 2018, 2:33:10 PM
Yes, crit multi is what I meant. To reiterate, since we're on a new page.

Spell damage
Flat lightning damage
% increased lightning damage
Critical strike chance for spells
Global critical strike multiplier
Cast speed
Elemental damage as chaos
"Learn well the lessons that Wraeclast will teach you, Witch. It is your only hope of finding your way home."
What pantheons are you guys using?
I got to 80 by running most of my gear with MF instead of life / resistance. It is amazing for delve (multiple uniques and currency), however I am at a point where I need to switch to higher life + more resistances to do higher maps, delves>90 and uber lab (mobs fine but Izaro one shots me). It's been fun though filling multiple stash tabs with uniques :)

I am wondering if the divine distil flask works when you are at max hp/mp? Or do you need to have the flask effect "on" to gain the mf buff?

I haven't played in a while (since before they increased hp on gear). What hp values should I be looking for on items and what max hp/es/mp/res should I be aiming for?

Also, I've had issues with having enough dex to run phaserun + other green gems - what have you guys been doing about this? I have one of the +30 dex nodes and some +dex gear. Is there a dex value I should be aiming for to run vaal haste/grace and phaserun?

Thanks!
Can we get leveling skill trees now
"
Can we get leveling skill trees now

I mean he tells you the order but you want to go straight out to ancestral bond.
get that first
then work on whatever you feel your characters Needs next.
Last edited by easy1x on Sep 9, 2018, 5:57:11 PM
"
hongducwb wrote:
shaper video : https://youtu.be/IUo6qZqbUwE (w/o lightning pen and some,...)

Holy crap.. the message volume scared me, hahaha. Nice job.

Also, I noticed you constantly re-casting your totems. You are actually losing DPS when you do that because they are not attacking for about a second when they are being removed and re-spawn. Once all of them are out, I try to only re-cast them to re-gain crit buff (if needed) or if they are getting fairly damaged.

"
Cedwyn wrote:
I haven't played in a while (since before they increased hp on gear). What hp values should I be looking for on items and what max hp/es/mp/res should I be aiming for?

Most of the uniques are probably going to have no value except some high commodity ones. I'd recommend a loot filter and trade macro to help sift through stuff of value (unless you're a pack rat and like to keep everything).

HP values depends on gear and affordability. 20-30 HP more on a single piece of gear can change the value drastically. I personally have HP on all slots and 4 jewels, except for weapons and Essence. That brings me up to 4.1k hp, but I also have quite a bit of currency collecting in the bank from market selling. Get what you can afford, upgrade later. Always cap elemental resists, HP and dmg values are next focus depending on play style.

I don't think about dex (exception for using nice daggers). My boots require 56 dex and my amulet + passives got me there. All dex skills stay below that threshold as 30 dex doesn't offer enough to be worth 1 passive.

*Disclaimer: brutal honesty, sorry. If I was you, pretty much every slot except Tabula, Quicksilver, and maybe Atziri's would be upgraded for relatively cheap. Price out different things and see what stuff is worth. You have no bleed or freeze removal flask. When doing a massive gear upgrade, I play around with multiple tabs, but I like using search filters. IE: light/cold resist belt with 90 hp could be 2 chaos, but cold with 110 hp and can craft light res is only 1 chaos. With the exception of a few big pieces, you should be able to upgrade a huge chunk for under 20c.
"
Cedwyn wrote:
I got to 80 by running most of my gear with MF instead of life / resistance. It is amazing for delve (multiple uniques and currency), however I am at a point where I need to switch to higher life + more resistances to do higher maps, delves>90 and uber lab (mobs fine but Izaro one shots me). It's been fun though filling multiple stash tabs with uniques :)

I am wondering if the divine distil flask works when you are at max hp/mp? Or do you need to have the flask effect "on" to gain the mf buff?

Also, I've had issues with having enough dex to run phaserun + other green gems - what have you guys been doing about this? I have one of the +30 dex nodes and some +dex gear. Is there a dex value I should be aiming for to run vaal haste/grace and phaserun?

Thanks!

to the next page
Last edited by easy1x on Sep 9, 2018, 6:51:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info