3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Freeze Puls looks fun... should also be good enough for bosses, right? Or would Arc Totem still be superiour for bosses... ?

I mean in general we have to wait and see how Arc Totems now behave... the reach down to 25 from 50 sounds pretty brutal, it might not even jump to the next mob group.
Can you update rest of guide for freezing pulse totems? It might be better than arc. Thanks a lot
"
varasou33 wrote:
Can you update rest of guide for freezing pulse totems? It might be better than arc. Thanks a lot

The guide is for all totembuilds with crit spells so same for frostbolt and gc. the only change is the tree and obviously the gem setup. those 2 got added by me.

if you have any other questions just ask! :)
"
Edimasta wrote:
Freeze Puls looks fun... should also be good enough for bosses, right? Or would Arc Totem still be superiour for bosses... ?

I mean in general we have to wait and see how Arc Totems now behave... the reach down to 25 from 50 sounds pretty brutal, it might not even jump to the next mob group.

For bosses we will see maybe arc, maybe gc maybe frostbolt maybe freeze pulse. we need to see in pob once it's updated!
Why is the res so low on your freezing pulse
"
Lasse1985 wrote:
Why is the res so low on your freezing pulse

cause it's useless to put any ress on gear in pob cause i can't tell you what ress you should get on what piece. just go for any ress on your gear until you got 75%+.
Liking the look of Freezing Pulse totem but I'm a newb so can't really tell the big changes.

PoB was updated; FP still look like a good league starter?
"
Brikker wrote:
Liking the look of Freezing Pulse totem but I'm a newb so can't really tell the big changes.

PoB was updated; FP still look like a good league starter?

i updated the pob for both builds. fp totems will be a nice and easy to play leaguestarter!
Both links go for FP only
"
arteriny wrote:
Both links go for FP only

sry for the mistake. i changed it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info