3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for this build I have been having lots of fun with it.
Have taken it all the way up until uber elder which I'm struggling with.
Wasted 3 guardian sets still yet to kill it.
Could you please kindly look at my character and let me know where I can use some improvements please?
Thank you!!!
"
Nezyrael wrote:
"
indirect wrote:
Hi, what's the usage of Vaal haste on the CWDT setup?

You need to use Vaal haste manually and it increases your cast speed and therefore your dps.

Yes, but as it only has 1 charge, do you recommend using it in "Oh shit!" situations, or just whenever it's available? Soloing.
How do we deal with corpses and bugs in the mine without shuttering?

Hello everyone ;) Please roast me. I changed my 5l Soul Mantle to 6l as above for 15c. Now POB tells that i have more dmg than before, interesting.

Bought shield and dagger, before i had normal shield without +1 totem craft and shimmeron.Now 4k life and 2.1k mana and 400+ energy shield.

Im thinking about change again to Soul Mantle
and run with 2 kikazaru. Tried guardians with soulmantle... for me is hell, couse there is no flask charges... Tell me what do you think.

Ps.I would like to thank for a guy who sold me this shield for 1/2 price.
Ps2. Sorry for my bad english
Have a nice day
"
indirect wrote:
"
Nezyrael wrote:
"
indirect wrote:
Hi, what's the usage of Vaal haste on the CWDT setup?

You need to use Vaal haste manually and it increases your cast speed and therefore your dps.

Yes, but as it only has 1 charge, do you recommend using it in "Oh shit!" situations, or just whenever it's available? Soloing.

When you think it is necessary, mainly for bosses, shouldnt have problems with other content
"
Nezyrael wrote:

shouldnt have problems with other content

It's wild to me, I've just ALWAYS played ST Scion due to what I thought was an easy build (That and a TS Ranger in the past.) I thought content was easy with them... I literally stroll through content on this build lol
Recently finished my first 6L, super happy with the results :D

"
Teamsteve wrote:
Recently finished my first 6L, super happy with the results :D

Very good, now take your totem support gem out and read your soul mantle’s first line..
Questions about DPS calculation.

When looking at my tooltip is that DPS per totem? I.E. I have Ritual of Awakening: Does that tooltip count per arc bolt, or is that both totems casting arc bolt at the same time?

Depending on the answer to that question, do I take my tooltip DPS and multiply it by 4? Aka 1 for each totem? [Or in the instance that the last answer was the tooltip counts as both, do I multiply it by 2?]

https://i.imgur.com/Oi2rM2N.png

Would this DPS be 200k? 100k?

Thanks for helping everyone, and great guide I'm loving this easy pace play style.
Last edited by indirect on Jan 10, 2019, 3:35:49 PM
Forget tooltip dps. its doesnt calclulate shock, pen etc.

try path of building for a realistic-ish status quo. but to answer your question: yes each totem does that damage (same as in PoB)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info