3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

I have a 5L soul mantle and another I am working on for 6L (white socket, 25% spell damage). I have been considering just buying a 6L white socket mantle, however I hate having to play around the curse mod. (white socket for switching between different colour gems, ie multitotem is red)

I have been thinking of not buying the 6L and instead getting a decent shield with +1 totems for the same price, then finding another 6L rare/unique body to replace the soulmantle. Thoughts?
Last edited by Cedwyn on Jan 10, 2019, 7:12:03 PM
"
brocto wrote:
"
Teamsteve wrote:
Recently finished my first 6L, super happy with the results :D

Very good, now take your totem support gem out and read your soul mantle’s first line..

haha this twigged today while running a t15, realised I forgot to switch it over to elemental focus.
"
Cedwyn wrote:
I have a 5L soul mantle and another I am working on for 6L (white socket, 25% spell damage). I have been considering just buying a 6L white socket mantle, however I hate having to play around the curse mod. (white socket for switching between different colour gems, ie multitotem is red)

I have been thinking of not buying the 6L and instead getting a decent shield with +1 totems for the same price, then finding another 6L rare/unique body to replace the soulmantle. Thoughts?

My generic advice is to not play with Soul Mantle till you have Atziris Reflection.
"
Nezyrael wrote:

My generic advice is to not play with Soul Mantle till you have Atziris Reflection.

How's that? I mean I'd love to have a reflection but I had no problem in keeping up my diamond flask of warding up for the entirety of the map unless I need to backtrack somewhere. I periodically press 3,4,5 (diamond, quicksilver, wise oak) so I never really notice the curses.

(have to add that because of limited time I didn't have the opportunity to play content where I might run out of flasks at some point like uber elder)
Hi I have a question about quality on gems. Must I have arc with 20% quality or it's not necessary? What about Wrath? Does that need quality?
"
sooshka wrote:
Hi I have a question about quality on gems. Must I have arc with 20% quality or it's not necessary? What about Wrath? Does that need quality?

In my opinion its must have to improve build and dps.
Making your gems high (20%) quality increases the dps? I havent noticed numbers changing?? Am i missing something?

Also - im in red maps finally.. seem to be okay dps wise and surviving alright.. if theres anyone that can look at my gear? Im still using a divinarious cause i like the crit but feel like i might potentially be missing out on dps?
Thx for the reply Tannhauser1. I've managed to get 6k life and 3500 mana. Still i feel like doing guards with this build on HC is not worth it (especially as my first try).
I have more important question to you guys : how do you get the +1 totem craft recipe? i can't seem to find it anywhere
cheers
Heaven's rain falls upon faces of the children who look skyward
Twisting metal through the air
Scars and screams so you might know his fury
"
P1nKert0n wrote:
how do you get the +1 totem craft recipe? i can't seem to find it anywhere
cheers

It comes from unveiling an ilvl 75+ shield - it's quite rare.
"
sooshka wrote:

Quality on Arc simply increases shock chance - not needed as you'll shock automatically when you crit.

Quality on Wrath just increases the aura radius - not needed (unless you play in parties and for some reason they rely on you, instead of an aura bot, to provide the Wrath aura).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info