[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

"
how would you inpulsa if your running 3red 3blue, its a dex based chest so asking to get 3 red and 3 blue is like winning the lottery if you gonna try and 6l with the smite link.

if you're talking to me, who said anything about 6L or even running smite in it? you're right, it is like winning the lottery which is why I just gave up on it. I was running smite in a helmet and just using the inpulsa for its explosion to farm yellow maps. it's not like I specifically bought the thing either, I got lucky and farmed it.
Tencentorship
Last edited by jrv209 on Sep 9, 2018, 9:46:29 PM

what should I put in rings res cap>life>and next what?
"
what should I put in rings res cap>life>and next what?

added lightning attack damage probably
Tencentorship
Hi
I'm level 86 and going along nicely, but my zombies keep dying which leads me to die.spectres seem ok.

Any tips?

I don't have aura extension in tree yet, will that make a difference?

Thanks in advance
J
GOOD, NICE DMG, HARD TO DIE
"
jubsey wrote:
Hi
I'm level 86 and going along nicely, but my zombies keep dying which leads me to die.spectres seem ok.

Any tips?

Thanks in advance
J

Unfortunately zombie aren't for later game, same here, just switched to dominating blow.

Zombies are good for starting but they cannot be useful at higher map level.

Also DB it's not a end game build but you can reach higher maps easily, and the tree it's almost the same, or you can try the dervish+facebreaker, you can find a lot of help in the last pages of this thread.
"
Scappotto wrote:
"
jubsey wrote:
Hi

Any tips?

Thanks in advance
J

Unfortunately zombie aren't for later game, same here, just switched to dominating blow.

Also DB it's not a end game build but you can reach higher maps easily, and the tree it's almost the same, or you can try the dervish+facebreaker, you can find a lot of help in the last pages of this thread.

Many thanks... Will have a read at last page. But what do i change out then? To go DB?
"
jubsey wrote:
"
Scappotto wrote:
"
jubsey wrote:
Hi

Any tips?

Thanks in advance
J

Many thanks... Will have a read at last page. But what do i change out then? To go DB?

Here the pastebin

https://pastebin.com/3XezCHvi

you can find the Ghazzy guide here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2208101/page/1
[

Here the pastebin

https://pastebin.com/3XezCHvi

you can find the Ghazzy guide here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2208101/page/1[/quote]

many thanks will check it out :)
I am currently level 90 and in tier 10/11 maps.

Basically I stand at a distance of the pack and let my adds finish it. If its a small trash pack I just stomp them dead.

I used consecrated path from around tier 2-8 until it was no longer a good idea to TP on top of the enemies/boss. This spell is good for clear speed but gets risky on bosses.

As far as animate guardian is concerned I just give him pieces of gear I don't want to sell with +life/high armor.

For spectres you can get a high level chieftain from the jungle maps. With two of them you'll have charges up as long as they're alive(They aren't very tanky). Other high dps mobs or tanky mobs are what I use when the monkees aren't up.

I highly recommend Vaal Skeletons as the swarm of enemies will keep all the enemies away from you including the bosses/delve areas.

I have desecrate but I find that it's annoying to use.

I have a ring with an open slot so I'm using a Stone golem (This thing dies quickly but it's nice to have)

For gear focus on Capping resists/LIFE/having enough dex for Scourge.

Take a +30 dex node if you don't have enough.

For 90-100 I'll be taking Strong Arm, then the two minion damage nodes by Righteous Army, then probably taking Tireless for more life.

POE PLANNER:

People are saying that zombies die quickly. Yes this is true but they mainly there to soak up damage and keep enemies away from you. (I haven't tried dominating blow yet)

For Flasks I recommend a granite+bismuth to keep up at all times to make you tanky.

See gear:
Last edited by toks1c on Sep 11, 2018, 5:36:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info