[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

I'm trying as hard as I can to like this build, but it honestly just feels like shit compared to other builds at a way lower price point. Just hitting 80 where I would usually be 90+ and in red maps EASILY on other builds.

Spectres do basically nothing other than buff your zombies, and zombies themselves are garbage even with two thresholds and mon'tregul's.

Playing this build is basically nerfing the shit out of yourself so you can have some mediocre minions. Massively upset I started the league with this.

Same, level 73 here.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MrHusker/characters

You can see on MrHusker his build that's similar to this, was thinking to try it but.. it's very expensive.

Seems at least to be a better build than the one posted here.
Can someone explain to me why Impulsas would be good for this build? I can't really shock enemys with resolute technique and the 5% chance to shock from celestial punishment seem to low of a chance for Impulsas to work. Wouldn't a Carcass Jack be better for almost the same damage but more reliable?

And for the life sustain, i just use a warlods mark with blasphemy and the new consecrated path skill. With those im fine so far, but then again i just started mapping. Also my equipment is still shit ^^
"
Brasolis wrote:
I'm trying as hard as I can to like this build, but it honestly just feels like shit compared to other builds at a way lower price point. Just hitting 80 where I would usually be 90+ and in red maps EASILY on other builds.

Spectres do basically nothing other than buff your zombies, and zombies themselves are garbage even with two thresholds and mon'tregul's.

Playing this build is basically nerfing the shit out of yourself so you can have some mediocre minions. Massively upset I started the league with this.

I feel the exact same way, this build has no longevity, you start to have issues around the t5 map mark. No real survivability. Dont pick this build its a mistake.
I don't get the issues people are having, I can run T7 maps without dying once at level 77. I just got lucky and found a devoto's on a boss which has helped clear speed, too. people need to be stacking elemental damage and minion attack speed/damage, screw going with maces for damage, just get a stat stick for your off-hand and any one handed weapon with good IAS and added lightning damage will one shot packs. this build isn't about your minions, they are just there to help you survive with bosses. another tip I have is to get 2 sentinels for your spectres and you have 2 ranged fighers that are basically immortal with super speed spells. also use blood rage not for the LL, but for the frenzy charges and IAS. stacking life regen isn't bad either, I use a stone golem for survival. I just need to trade for a belly of the beast and I feel like I can push red maps in a few levels.
Tencentorship
Last edited by jrv209 on Sep 2, 2018, 8:54:00 PM
This build is good in general but there are few things that are not ideal. I feel resolute technique should not be taken. Other than that the tree is okay. Build health if you are dying too much and upgrade your gear. I am able to do tier 6 for now. I am also kind of following Mathil's gem set up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u4YYw2Rjuo&t=571s

This video should fix your build.
So should I priority stacking phys or ele dmg for better dps? Sorry I'm kinda not good at game mechanics :(
For Carnage Chieftain spectres i have to go to "The Old fields" killing them reviving them with Raise Spectre ,going to higher level and summon him with desecrate and raise spectre again?But how am im supposed to have 2 spectres when i can only summon 1 ?
You get another spectre either from gravepact or that other minion node at the top on the tree to the right of minion instability.
You guys should have tryed the dommination blow way. It has fast clearspeed and kills boss in seconds.
You can look at my account atm iam using a cheap version..
My final version is going to be soming like this https://pastebin.com/2iTxySmd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info