[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

level 70, build feels weak - no sustain at all so maps have been tough. when your zombies dont aggro the mobs you get melted. overall dont think it will be able to roll end game content..... not tanky enough and survivability doesnt warrant being a melee

might reroll a jugg well see
"
MrHusker wrote:

that and consecrated path is the real combo, melting everything

Hello! What summons do you use with this combo? Specters, zombies, sceletons or more another?
"
LEAP0LD wrote:

Hello! What summons do you use with this combo? Specters, zombies, sceletons or more another?

2x spectres for frenzy charges, 6x zombies with 1 violent dead, 2x holy relic, 4x sentinels of purity, 2x dancing dervishes and lightning golem.

it allows you to summon 2 relics

the build feels pretty op.
you do nice dmg, zombies do nice dmg, sentinels of purity do nice dmg, relic - heals and dancing dervishes do tons of dmg.
Last edited by MrHusker on Sep 2, 2018, 4:14:21 PM
I still haven't reached maps so my ideas may be theory only, but why don't you drop the physical to lightning conversion, exchange it with, for exampel, concentrated effect or anything else and then just pick up some life leech items?

Also noticed that the 3% life reg from unwavering crusade don't seem to work in pob.

One exampel. Also changed the HoP a bit.
https://pastebin.com/SLwsee9k
"
MrHusker wrote:
"
LEAP0LD wrote:

2x spectres for frenzy charges, 6x zombies with 1 violent dead, 2x holy relic, 4x sentinels of purity, 2x dancing dervishes and lightning golem.

you do nice dmg, zombies do nice dmg, sentinels of purity do nice dmg, relic - heals and dancing dervishes do tons of dmg.

I see you too have been watching Ziggy. Geofri isn't really worth it. +1 holy relics isnt worth losing other way more powerful helmet slots. Also, pick up a host chieftain along with carnage chieftain, and link spectre to blood magic.
"
MrHusker wrote:
"
LEAP0LD wrote:

How do you use 2x Dancing Dervishes, if it is 2handed?
"
deadlus1208 wrote:
"
MrHusker wrote:
"
LEAP0LD wrote:

How do you use 2x Dancing Dervishes, if it is 2handed?

The details lie within the weapon's name. (aka it's fated version)
"
Talcx wrote:
"
MrHusker wrote:
"
LEAP0LD wrote:

I see you too have been watching Ziggy. Geofri isn't really worth it. +1 holy relics isnt worth losing other way more powerful helmet slots. Also, pick up a host chieftain along with carnage chieftain, and link spectre to blood magic.

what other helmet would you suggest instead? Personally my first thought was Devoto's Devotion
I reached lvl 80 at the end of today. I can do t6 maps. But build is a slow map clearer and lack of survivability still an issue. Need to try scourage tomorrow maybe ıt helps to the clear speed
A well rolled bone helmet would be good, since you also scale with minion damage. Deidbell is also a solid choice, because facebreaker. Deidbellow also works if you can slot in a warcry, you'll be giving your minion +20% IAS/movespeed. I'm not sure if that Minion IAS speed buff from warcry will also affect your or not, but it'd be easy to test out.
Last edited by Talcx on Sep 2, 2018, 7:14:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info