[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

So I managed to get a Call of the Brotherhood as a random drop. Would it fit well with this build with all the lightning damage being thrown around?

I'm still relatively new to the game as I've only done two partial leagues. I'm guessing the "your spells have 100% change to shock against frozen enemies" won't benefit from Smite since it's a melee ability, but does it work with the Herald of Purity, Summon Holy Relic, or anything else?

has anyone taken a look at Mathil's version of smite guardian?
totally different he doesnt use an phys weapon he focuses on ele dmg
"
modestjord wrote:

Ye i see it, it still don't have any survival stuff. Actually about this build. Same problem. Melee main skill just ripped all idea for real.

I was trying warlord's mark. It works, but so weird, coz all of charges come to zombies and sentinels.

About The Pantheon my recommendation is Soul of Lunaris as Major coz of phys protection and anti chain, and Soul of Tukohama coz of same phys protection and life regeneration. At this time build unplayable in endgame.
Last edited by TaierK on Sep 2, 2018, 1:39:46 AM
"
TaierK wrote:
"
modestjord wrote:

Ye i see it, it still don't have any survival stuff. Actually about this build. Same problem. Melee main skill just ripped all idea for real.

I was trying warlord's mark. It works, but so weird, coz all of charges come to zombies and sentinels.

About The Pantheon my recommendation is Soul of Lunaris as Major coz of phys protection and anti chain, and Soul of Tukohama coz of same phys protection and life regeneration. At this time build unplayable in endgame.

1) Warlords Mark gives me Endurance charges just fine. I mean, if you don't get the killing blow, I guess you won't get endurance charges. But that's jsut a nifty bonus. I use it for life leech.

2) unplayable in end game? uwotm8?

Mathil's Guardian clued me in to something. Bloodrage!! I feel stupid. Theres the life leech, and it's only one socket.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 2, 2018, 1:50:45 AM
The Emperor protects!

Nice build idea dude.
"
"
TaierK wrote:
"
modestjord wrote:

1) Warlords Mark gives me Endurance charges just fine. I mean, if you don't get the killing blow, I guess you won't get endurance charges. But that's jsut a nifty bonus. I use it for life leech.

2) unplayable in end game? uwotm8?

Mathil's Guardian clued me in to something. Bloodrage!! I feel stupid. Theres the life leech, and it's only one socket.

How bloodrage helps if 1.2% of Attack Physical Damage Leeched as Life, but we deal ele dmg? Can u explain it for me?
Got level 75 with the build. Clear T5 magic maps easy just one shot mobs with 20c equip. Have little problem with very massive packs (like breach, chests). Also got Blasphemy+WM for leech. Have like 1.8k life regen without leeching with 4.1k Life. I think with 6-7k life in end game my life regen will grow a lot. Also don't have cap resists, ~50%. Very fun build. Not so fast clearing maps, but still better than a few builds. Thanks for the idea. I also think about pure Smite build(without zombies) too, but I'm not so good in mechanics of the game, do you have any idea for this?
"
TaierK wrote:

How bloodrage helps if 1.2% of Attack Physical Damage Leeched as Life, but we deal ele dmg? Can u explain it for me?

Explanation is derp. I derped forgetting Bloodrage stipulates physical attack damage. /Sadface
how about bloodrage for leech ?
If you'd like to stalk the public-viewable characters that are 80+ in Delve with similar build: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Guardian&skill=Smite&allskill=Smite,Herald-of-Purity,Summon-Holy-Relic,Raise-Zombie&keystone=Radiant-Crusade,Unwavering-Crusade,Resolute-Technique&heatmap

I find the heatmap and checking random people's gear helps inspire my creativity & confidence in what I'm doing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info