[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Drazath wrote:
I'm really digging the dual-wield variant of this so far; if anyone else is playing with that too instead of sword & board, are there any weapons to go with Grelwood Shank that'd give more DPS than 2x Grelwood? The extra projectiles is sweet and all, but the Point Blank & Iron Reflexes on the second one kinda go to 'waste' if you're dual-wielding two of those.

Great guide overall, would recommmend to beginner and established player alike!

You can have a look at Nebuloch Nightmare Mace for your off hand.
"
Paigeside wrote:
This might be a dumb question... But how are people still crafting Aspect of the Spider, wasn't that removed post Bestiary?

Your information is correct, you can't craft it anymore. So nobody in the new league can have it. But of course there are some existing items with this mod in standard.
Heya!I've got the +2 mana gained jewel, but still have mana issues spamming molten strike against single target (most recently being guardians). Does anyone else have the same problem?

I was using fire pen, should I have been using ancestral call instead?
"
Pyrazul wrote:
"
Drazath wrote:
I'm really digging the dual-wield variant of this so far; if anyone else is playing with that too instead of sword & board, are there any weapons to go with Grelwood Shank that'd give more DPS than 2x Grelwood? The extra projectiles is sweet and all, but the Point Blank & Iron Reflexes on the second one kinda go to 'waste' if you're dual-wielding two of those.

You cant without losing alot of dps. Molten strike using any weapon, hence not allowing stat sticks and nebuloch beeing a mace not doesnt benefit from any sword passives we take. The two extra projectiles is also almost unbeatable in terms of dps. You can run grelwoods twin beltimber blade, but farshot doesnt really work with molten strike very well.
Ok guys, so which watcher's eye please? I am confused now.

This one.
First goes 'gain xx physical damage as extra fire damage'
I've helped alira, is a huge problem? I thought % res element could be good.
"
Bibibabibu wrote:
Heya!I've got the +2 mana gained jewel, but still have mana issues spamming molten strike against single target (most recently being guardians). Does anyone else have the same problem?

I was using fire pen, should I have been using ancestral call instead?

You really need at least +3 mana. +4 completely removes the problem. So I would try to get 1 more jewel with mana gain on hit and you'll be set.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Pyrazul wrote:
"
Drazath wrote:

The two extra projectiles is also almost unbeatable in terms of dps. You can run grelwoods twin beltimber blade, but farshot doesnt really work with molten strike very well.

It's actually ideal for a few reasons. You don't benefit for point blank twice. Far shot actually gives a damage boost to the balls at the edges of the attack. Finally, you have more up time on potential balls since you aren't always getting hit and you aren't always using a movement skill...but one of those has probably occurred recently. Could be off on the last point though.
Last edited by kan333 on Jul 4, 2018, 10:56:07 AM
"
Bandits: Kill all - No Oak, cause the two points result in %5 Life nodes later. Only if you want to go beyond level 95.

Hi im so confuse with your suggestion. You advise to kill all bandits or side with oak? sorry i'm pretty new to game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info