[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

must all resis have the same value ?
IGN: Vortilion
transitioned my old brutus lead sprinkler juggernaut to this and its super netflix-capable

at lvl 81 sitting at 6,8k life tried uber lab and its super easy.

I struggled finding those rings so I just switched fire pen to life gain on hit gem with a mana gain on hit jewel right now using clarity+anger, just for uberlab farming its super ez, super chill
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
I play with a build like this and its strong and fun but I will tell you that you will be locked in to using Thief ring because GOODLUCK trying to find rings like he has with that ammount of life/mana per hit :(
Whats the best Watcher's Eye Jewel? the one with "Penetration" or the one with "gain physical damage"?
I think this may be the ideal version of the watchers eye. Just make sure you guys are getting the one that is "phys as extra".
I self crafted both my rings.
"
cp0020 wrote:
"
Yzun wrote:
How do i get the Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel with the anger buff? I am trying to buy it from the poe.trade but there is none with this buff. Can I only grab it from act 6? Does it matter with what class I would do act 6?

If you cant get the jewel you can always get this one? almost as good and it doubled my damage http://poe.trade/search/aseharahanareh

If you dont use xophs you can buy a Conversion Watchers for the other 40% phys to fire. But if you already have xophs its completely useless. If you have an absurdly good Amulet with Tier1 Flat Phys + Fire and 10% Penetration (shaper mod) you can consider using this also.

However this robs you of the opportunity to use a Adde Fire as Phys + Fire Penetration Watchers as a chase unique.

"
vipertk15 wrote:
I think this may be the ideal version of the watchers eye. Just make sure you guys are getting the one that is "phys as extra".

For watchers Fire Penetration is quite alot better than "Increased Fire damage"

Ideal would be having all three of these mods. But at that level of currency I would consider having a
Anger Firepen + Anger AddedPhysfire + Vitality Life Recharge Rate (wich is super insane with all the life regen and especially Unbreakable).
Hi great build and I am leveling a char using this build. I want to ask how do you think about endurance charge on this build, I saw some MS build add endurance charge related point and ascendency and they argue it is a better way for dmg reduction compared with armor. Do you think it is worth adding some endurance charge thing on this build? @GornoDD
"
luyitian wrote:
Hi great build and I am leveling a char using this build. I want to ask how do you think about endurance charge on this build, I saw some MS build add endurance charge related point and ascendency and they argue it is a better way for dmg reduction compared with armor. Do you think it is worth adding some endurance charge thing on this build? @GornoDD

Yes its by far the better way of phys damage mitigation. However I think 4 charges is enough when paired with ~15-20k armor. With around 7-8k life you can survive the hardest hitting physical abilites in the game (e.g. Shaper Slam) with around 50% life. The passive tree is very tightly constructed and losing life for endurance charges is not a very good idea, cause every charge pretty much mean dropping 10% increased life (two nodes). Dropping damage is also not a good idea, cause the damage of the build while still good enough is still pretty necessary to acutally take down something like uber elder.

Alot of builds have a tendency of overdoing certain types of mitigation. Also the really dangerous stuff in the game is mainly elemental based. If there was a reasonable way of further mitigate more elemental damage I would have incorporated it in to the build. Right now Loreweave is the easiest way of doing that.

Some people who play this build in HC are using Belly of the Beast instead of Loreweave and running Uber Elder with a Support that provides Purities.

The Unyielding Ascendency is imho one of the worst in the game. The increased damage is very small like 30% increased damage at 6 charges wich is like a stat on a ring, amulet or ring. The Area of effect is entirely useless, cause the Threshold jewels alone cap out our maximum AoE almost alone (rest comes from InCAoe Jewel we use for clearing). And getting endurance charges when stunning will never happen cause with the small individual damage of each ball we will never stun anything outside of some white skeletons in t5 maps.

Also every other ascendency we already use is super-OP. dropping any of those would be madness.
Last edited by GornoDD on Jun 27, 2018, 5:53:19 AM
"
- Run EVERY map mod (even elemental reflect)

How are you playing maps with elem reflect? It just oneshot for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info