[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Amazing build, i am using it at the moment..Can you please explain why you are using ice golem instead of fire or lightning?
"
WapitiDrumlin wrote:
Yes, i understand that i must keep cwdt low to proc it often. but why enfeeble and tempest shield?

Tempest shield:
Deals (24-284) to (36-426) Lightning Damage
Additional 3% Shield Block Chance
and also those 24-284 also leech life if you have the +life on hit rings.

About enfeeble:
Cursed enemies have 0.5% reduced Accuracy Rating
Cursed enemies have 0.5% reduced Critical Strike Chance
Base duration is (9-10.9) seconds
Cursed enemies have (18-37)% reduced Accuracy Rating
Cursed enemies have 25% reduced Critical Strike Chance
Cursed enemies deal (21-30)% less Damage
Cursed enemies have -(21-30)% to Critical Strike Multiplier

if you find better setup, shoot.

"
Laikata wrote:
Amazing build, i am using it at the moment..Can you please explain why you are using ice golem instead of fire or lightning?

With Ice Golem you win 2.5%(from 92% chance to hit to 89.9%) more accuracy which is really unnoticeable, i personally prefer lightning golem for the 10% attack speed.
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Jun 24, 2018, 8:23:33 AM
I've been playing this build as an alt and I have to admit, I've never played such a tanky build before. Content that normally sent me running around the screen dodging, I just face tank. It took very little currency to invest in this and I am very pleased with it.

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community! I just hit lvl 75 and am trucking my way through maps leveling :)
Achievement hunter!
"

you got me wrong. i understand that enfeeble and tempest shield is good :D i also understand to keep cwdt at lvl 1 to proc it more often. but i dont understand why i should keep enfeeble at lvl 5 and tempest shield at lvl 7 instead of maxing them?
"
WapitiDrumlin wrote:
"

you got me wrong. i understand that enfeeble and tempest shield is good :D i also understand to keep cwdt at lvl 1 to proc it more often. but i dont understand why i should keep enfeeble at lvl 5 and tempest shield at lvl 7 instead of maxing them?

CWDT triggert gems that in level range.
lvl1:

if you will try make enfeeble lvl 6 or tempest shield lvl 8 both won't be triggered when damage has taken but only manually.
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Jun 24, 2018, 8:50:01 AM
Done numerous ubers and all the content available, easily the best and most enjoyable build i've played, so much so that i find it hard to enjoy less tanky builds now.

Hey.

I cleared end game with this items. I dont really need alt so ill keep playing this character till end of league.

What should i upgrade next?
Avatar of fire makes Atziri's promise do nothing other than give chaos res.
"
ment2008 wrote:
managed to reach 72,200 Hideout tooltip DPS with Ash+Anger+Ancestral Protector.

made little upgrade to my chest and got:

Also i found that Lightning golem is much better setup for this build, on lvl 21gem you get extra 10% attack speed.

No. That's 72k with lv. 21 fire pen not ancestral call.
"
zombie93 wrote:
"
ment2008 wrote:
managed to reach 72,200 Hideout tooltip DPS with Ash+Anger+Ancestral Protector.

made little upgrade to my chest and got:

Also i found that Lightning golem is much better setup for this build, on lvl 21gem you get extra 10% attack speed.

No. That's 72k with lv. 21 fire pen not ancestral call.

he wrote Ancestral Protector not call :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info