[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Jugles wrote:
I have given up on this char after 3000+ fusings on my loreweave withouth success. Guess ill try to sell my entire set. Fun build thought, although i never got the dmg really where it should be.

Did you notice, that you can have a 6link on Artisan's Bench for 1.5k fusings? Using more than 3k fusings is really unlucky though :( But don't give up on such a good build.
It's frustrating take a look at the market and see Xoph's going higher and higher... I was waiting to get the money by that time (7 exalteds) and now is like 9...

Also, what do you think about this corruption I get?

Last edited by MiguelFg on Jun 21, 2018, 12:57:14 PM
"
MiguelFg wrote:
It's frustrating take a look at the market and see Xoph's going higher and higher... I was waiting to get the money by that time (7 exalteds) and now is like 9...

sick
"
scorpion7010 wrote:
"
MiguelFg wrote:

sick

Melee hit = attack with no mana with this build so only onslaught is good.
"
Kryptolog wrote:
"
scorpion7010 wrote:
"
MiguelFg wrote:

sick

Melee hit = attack with no mana with this build so only onslaught is good.

Molten Strike does an initial melee hit, and then if you're using Ancestral Call he also does an initial melee hit. The Ancestral Call is more likely to actually connect with his melee hit if you're Molten Striking at range, but you certainly should have Fortify up near-100% regardless with this mod.
hey man thanks for the solid build.

i'm thinking to do your build or another vaal double striker. i have like 16 ex budget so i have to be careful picking one. xoph's seems expensive.
Hi,

first thanks for the build. I have some question on my character, molten strike is supposed to be a good boss killer skill but personally i'm strugling with single target DPS, i don't die with life on hit but its very long

what i know :
- i know i miss xoph's is it really dps enabling ?
- i know i miss helmet enchant is it really dps enabling ?
- i know i miss tomfist but i'm already strugling with resist
- i know most of my jewels are just 6+% life and shit

So my question is : what do i miss and what is for you the priority for increasing my DPS ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Thorak85/characters
Hi!

I love this build so far this league. Soloing to complete my atlas with it and farm Uber lab.

Do you guys have any problems facetanking Uber izaro when he has charge disruptive and essences/conduits combined ? I thought Ii would try that before I got lore weave and got sniped hard.

Also I can’t afford xopjh blood or the rings with life gain. If I use blasphemy and poachers what two gems do I swap out? Herald of ash and blood rage?
Thanks very much for this build. It was a great league starter and I downed Shaper for the very first time with it :)
As someone who cant theorycraft to save his life this guide is perfection. I am curious if you have any tips on what you could tweak to make it strictly dedicated to uber elder, I have a build for everything else I want to do , this guy would solely be uber elder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info