[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Rosslol wrote:
"
Salandash wrote:
"
Rosslol wrote:
Only option really is to take nodes off the scion life wheel

I'd like to follow up on this one.

How much do we actually get damage wise by getting avatar of fire?

Is it really worth it to undo so much max life for this one?

Id say yes, looking at your character you go from 5877 life to 5685 life in order to put 3 points into avatar of fire, avatar of fire gives you a chunk of dps.

I only took 2 points out of 5% max hp on your tree as you have a wasted dex point down by Golem's blood, if you lack the 10 dex just buy a jewel with %max life or AS and 10 dex, its very cheap (1-3c)

Ah thanks for the help!

Yea, that dex node will be undone once i equip my loreweave which is sitting in my stash.
I didnt think it would only be so little life i'd loose.

So corruption just gave me this. Should i keep it or sell it? Not sure ele weakness is better than enfeeble.
hi GUYS

ATM i have 35 k dps in town, what am i missing?

Last edited by scorpion7010 on Jun 20, 2018, 12:31:04 PM
"
scorpion7010 wrote:
hi GUYS

Well on your Loreweave the ele damage roll is very low and the flat phys roll is mediocre. Your Abyss jewels have awful damage on them unless you've killed recently. Neither of your rings have any damage at all on them (ok maybe a small amount for accuracy). Didn't go check your other jewels, they might be bad as well. You can post them though.

Edit: You did say "in town" as opposed to "in hideout" which would mean neither of your auras are active, which would also improve that number obviously. Nitpicky, but you're running a crappy rolls Grelwood Shank so you're missing at least 4% attack speed worth of damage there (a trade-off for the onslaught I'm aware).
Last edited by dannik42 on Jun 20, 2018, 2:28:44 PM
Which mode for watcher eye is better Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger + Damage Penetrates #% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger OR % increased Fire Damage while affected by Anger??? Ofc the best one will be 3 anger roll but so far I can offer 2 mods
"
diablomix wrote:
"
cheelos wrote:
Would a watcher's eye with increased fire damage be better than +#% added phyical damage as fire when affected by anger?

Im using using an increased fire damage watcher's eye - DPS boost is massive. Added phys didn't add much for me at all.
So "(40-60)% increased Fire Damage" is better than "Gain (15-25)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage" for this build? Is it also better than "Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Fire Resistance"? (I guess it depends if we have Fire Pen already in 6L?)
"
dannik42 wrote:
"
scorpion7010 wrote:
hi GUYS

Well on your Loreweave the ele damage roll is very low and the flat phys roll is mediocre. Your Abyss jewels have awful damage on them unless you've killed recently. Neither of your rings have any damage at all on them (ok maybe a small amount for accuracy). Didn't go check your other jewels, they might be bad as well. You can post them though.

Edit: You did say "in town" as opposed to "in hideout" which would mean neither of your auras are active, which would also improve that number obviously. Nitpicky, but you're running a crappy rolls Grelwood Shank so you're missing at least 4% attack speed worth of damage there (a trade-off for the onslaught I'm aware).

have both

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/2YEqgnB.png[/IMG]

what is better for molten strike??
"
scorpion7010 wrote:
hi GUYS

have both

(Fixed your img link)

The Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage anger mod doesn't do anything for this build if you have Xoph's Blood, because Avatar of Fire converts everything that Molten Strike didn't already convert. So basically it's between the Increased Fire Damage mod and the Phys as Extra Fire Damage mod in this case, and the Phys as Extra Fire Damage mod is significantly better (you should also divine the jewel to 24/25%). In my POB because I'm not running the Fire Pen gem in my 6L, the Fire Pen anger mod is even better than the Phys as Extra Fire, though it's still relatively close.

"
dannik42 wrote:
"
scorpion7010 wrote:
hi GUYS

have both

(Fixed your img link)

The Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage anger mod doesn't do anything for this build if you have Xoph's Blood, because Avatar of Fire converts everything that Molten Strike didn't already convert. So basically it's between the Increased Fire Damage mod and the Phys as Extra Fire Damage mod in this case, and the Phys as Extra Fire Damage mod is significantly better (you should also divine the jewel to 24/25%). In my POB because I'm not running the Fire Pen gem in my 6L, the Fire Pen anger mod is even better than the Phys as Extra Fire, though it's still relatively close.

That is not how it works, but yeah the conversion is not as good as fire damage %.
Currently level 82 with this one. Short of buying a 6L and Xoph's Blood, what can I do to push the damage higher with my current gear? Some refinement is needed for sure. PoB for MS is showing around 60k right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info