[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

This has got to be one of the best, if not the best all around build i have ever played. Good offense, amazing defense, easy lab farming, safe boss killer and although it s not a t1 mapper it is pretty fast at mapping too. Great work op.

Still missing a lot of upgrades (molten strike enchant, 20/20 gems, lgoh rings, my jewels are all self crafted and pretty bad, etc.)

As far as leveling goes, just level as sunder and respec to molten strike once you have thief s torment and the shank (as stated in the guide). After you get those 2 the build is good to go.
why Critical with Tempest shield? Im noob and i dont know why are the OP using that
"
Physt wrote:
why Critical with Tempest shield? Im noob and i dont know why are the OP using that

Helps proc Elemental Overload.
Just wondering, does it hurt much if i dont get a 80 loreweave?
Or should i keep using tabula/rare until a 80?
I have been playing this build for a couple of months and think it is the best all round build I have ever played. My gear is somewhat overkilled for the current content but I enjoyed this build so much that I try to get as many good items as I can manage to get/afford. In my view, critical strike is very important for this build as we have Elemental Overload and Undeniable, so I enchanted my boot with 120% crit chance which is very very useful in my experience. Also, I linked Vegeance and Ancestral Protector to Combustion which effectively gives me a mini version of the Flammability curse. I tried Tempest Shield but find Vegeance bit more effective. Just some thoughts on my part. We all have different play style and there are different ways to fine tune a few things around this build to suit anybody. The important thing is, this is a marvellous build. Thanks for creating this. The following is my current gear and gems for your reference.
First, GornoDD: thanks for this build. I'm really enjoying the gameplay and am looking forward to completing several more uber labs, getting to red tier maps, and maybe going after some end-game content.

Second, my question. I acquired a Loreweave and managed to six-link it. I'm now considering selling the 6L Loreweave to fund other aspects of the build. So, current prices in Incursion standard:

6L Loreweave: ~10 exalt

5L Loreweave: 2 exalt
Watcher's Eye: 2-3 exalt
Xoph's Blood: 6 exalt

My current thinking is that the extra link in the chest isn't as good as a similar 5L chest, plus Watcher's, plus Xoph's Blood.

Thoughts?
Loving this build. DPS is slowing gaining steam. Big boost from getting

allowing me to drop Blasphemy Poachers Mark.

Still trying to link my Loreweave which I crafted and got to 80% with 1 divine orb.

Happy farming!
"
bazqux wrote:
First, GornoDD: thanks for this build. I'm really enjoying the gameplay and am looking forward to completing several more uber labs, getting to red tier maps, and maybe going after some end-game content.

Second, my question. I acquired a Loreweave and managed to six-link it. I'm now considering selling the 6L Loreweave to fund other aspects of the build. So, current prices in Incursion standard:

6L Loreweave: ~10 exalt

5L Loreweave: 2 exalt
Watcher's Eye: 2-3 exalt
Xoph's Blood: 6 exalt

My current thinking is that the extra link in the chest isn't as good as a similar 5L chest, plus Watcher's, plus Xoph's Blood.

Thoughts?

Im currently running this build in incursion using a 6l corrupted yellow chest i picked up for 15c, i personally funded the other items needed for the build first and ive done everything except uber elder so far, loreweave is next on the list for me.

Personally id get a random decent stat 6l and the xophs and then save for loreweave, looking at your gear 2 socket tombfists and the flasks etc would all be a better investment i think, like i said though that just my own opinion
Last edited by Rosslol on Jun 6, 2018, 4:28:16 PM
Hello again,

do you think with +11 life gained on hit and +2 mana gained on hit is enough?
same of Grelwood Shank double coruptions can be nice in combo))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info