[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

I think this is going to be my build for incursion. I'm pretty excited to play him. I'd really like to shoot for 40/40 for the first time with this build.
Hmmmm, if you have sometimes issues with enough leeching I was pondering to use a life gain on hit gem that would boost quite a bit, lvl 21 would give 56 life per hit in addition to what you have from the rings. Since it's a red gem you can't easily replace inc. aoe/conc. aoe with it though...
"
GornoDD wrote:
- replaced Aspect of the Spider with Herald of Ash

but we just use HoA.......

can we try arctic armor?
What links should i go for lvling as sunder?
Sunder + which gems?
why do you want to level with sunder?

Get Oni-Goroshi, Molten Strike and Ancestral Call at lvl 4... that carries you all the way up
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
What links should i go for lvling as sunder?
Sunder + which gems?

If you wanna level as sunder, check out RaizQT's video. Its very informative. You dont use swords then but you can take some axe or mace nodes for leveling.
Hello

What content can you do with budget gear ? ( no xoph, no watcher, 5L etc ) uber lab i guess but what about t14-15 ( guardians ? )
Last edited by reeld on May 31, 2018, 6:46:26 AM
meh
so what u guys think is the best way lvling this build from 1 to 60+ ?
is it sunder? is it oni-goroshi? is it just regular play with the build gems?
"
reeld wrote:
Hello

What content can you do with budget gear ? ( no xoph, no watcher, 5L etc ) uber lab i guess but what about t14-15 ( guardians ? )

I've posted video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8b0WuFszA4) in this threat with shaper on a budget with 58% cold res(lol). But with 6L. All guardians are also possible deathless.
doublepost(
Last edited by RawDamage on May 31, 2018, 6:57:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info