[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

What kind of content can i expect with :

1]"Blasphemy+Poachers Mark"
2]"Thiefs Torment"

My goal is mostly red maps as much as i can sustain it.
Last edited by reeld on May 31, 2018, 3:21:17 PM
"
reeld wrote:

2]"Thiefs Torment"

When you get your shit together you can do anything, i totally recommend thiefs torment. The fat mana on hit is underrated tbh.

Good Aoe-clearing with Molten-Multistrike-AncestralCall-IncAoe-X-X, fast movementskills, supertanky and strong dmg. I dont swap gems to dps-setup (conc+firePen instead of Acall+IncAoe) until t14++ bosses usually.

Can do No regen, no leech, all curse etc maps - only thing i don´t do is ele-reflect. No boss-skipping here either :P
Even Hall of grandmasters was pretty smooth, first time doing it and died one time.

What kills this build is real big hits, minataur seems to weak to one-shot us to give you an idea. Red elder is facetankable it seems but prob not 100%. Or massive stacks of poison/bleed if u are sleepy when running out of mobs to "leech" from.
"
reeld wrote:

2]"Thiefs Torment"

You can probably run t11-14 confortable with mediocre gear. Unless you roll some really nasty mod combo on those harder boss. Ive played the build in hardcore,started with mediocre stuff,it did just fine.

Ill be experimenting this build in hardcore once again. One of my favorite build ever. Fits my playstyle and is tanky for hardcore.

I'm trying to compare my power level on the INQ MS build i used from Bestiary to a theoretical build with average gear on the Jugg version(No Xophs and a single matching skill on the watchers eye). I'd like to go Jugg for tankyness but if it's so much weaker than the INQ that it's painful, I may just stick with Inq.

My question is how do I compare DPS values for MS Magma Balls between the two in PoB?

(Assume all config/calc settings are the same in PoB)
The Jugg w/o the enchant has 9 balls, Inq w/o the enchant has 7.
Total DPS on Inq for Balls is 132,173 (I ran map clear and bosses w/o gem swap (MS-IncArea-EDwA-LightDmg-AC-MultiStrike))
Total DPS on Jugg for Balls is 69,485 (MS-MultiStrike-EDwA-EleFocus-ConcEffect-AC)

Is that DPS for each projectile?

Since I have AC in both setups should I just assume that I can multiply the Jugg DPS by 1.29 to get what the eDPS will approximately be(27 projectiles/21 projectiles=1.29)? (I know not all projectiles hit the boss but I think it's ok to assume that 29% more balls will hit if there are 29% more balls)

I feel like I'm using some circular logic here because I'm not sure exactly sure what I'm looking at in PoB when it tells me TotalDPS for Magma Balls. (I do notice that # of projectiles does not effect the Total DPS at all so I think I'm onto something here.)

Help!!! Please :p
"
wickster92 wrote:
I'm trying to compare my power level on the INQ MS build i used from Bestiary to a theoretical build with average gear on the Jugg version(No Xophs and a single matching skill on the watchers eye). I'd like to go Jugg for tankyness but if it's so much weaker than the INQ that it's painful, I may just stick with Inq.

My question is how do I compare DPS values for MS Magma Balls between the two in PoB?

(Assume all config/calc settings are the same in PoB)
The Jugg w/o the enchant has 9 balls, Inq w/o the enchant has 7.
Total DPS on Inq for Balls is 132,173 (I ran map clear and bosses w/o gem swap (MS-IncArea-EDwA-LightDmg-AC-MultiStrike))
Total DPS on Jugg for Balls is 69,485 (MS-MultiStrike-EDwA-EleFocus-ConcEffect-AC)

Is that DPS for each projectile?

Since I have AC in both setups should I just assume that I can multiply the Jugg DPS by 1.29 to get what the eDPS will approximately be(27 projectiles/21 projectiles=1.29)? (I know not all projectiles hit the boss but I think it's ok to assume that 29% more balls will hit if there are 29% more balls)

I feel like I'm using some circular logic here because I'm not sure exactly sure what I'm looking at in PoB when it tells me TotalDPS for Magma Balls. (I do notice that # of projectiles does not effect the Total DPS at all so I think I'm onto something here.)

Help!!! Please :p

PoB seems bugged with multistrike and moltenstrike when calculating ball-dps....shows 104k per ball with multistrike, 149k without it on a 5-link....no flasks, 11balls(+2molt helm).

Havn´t thought about it until a week or two ago becouse the dps seemed fine with 104k x 11balls vs shaper. But it must be 149k x 1.36(multistrike)= ~200k x 11balls if i am not mistaken ?

https://pastebin.com/nL1qUNyC

On top of that point blank wasnt set-up correct in my PoB, so its actually 50% more potential damage.......no wonder shit felt strong lol

https://pastebin.com/76C4znYT 250k dps x 11balls on a 5-link without multistrike.
Hey! Thanks for the guide.
I very want to start the league with it, but I have a question: does it clear mobs on map fast? I assume I'll have to swap gems into ancestral call or...?:D

(sry, actually kinda new to the game)
Thanks for the guide! 3.3 league starter flr sure. Quick question, what is that MTX? Pretty sure it comes with a 40% more multiplier for sheer beast.
How to use Ancestral Call Trick if I don't have Ancestral Call gem according to what author said below?

Author said in guide
"
You can if you want swap out Fire Pen for Ancestral call on bosses. If not you need to take advantage of the Ancestral Call Trick.

I think I have to have Ancestral call gem to use Ancestral Call trick or somehow I think there is typo/my English
Last edited by aymanzone1 on May 31, 2018, 11:23:13 PM
"
chockdoo wrote:

PoB seems bugged with multistrike and moltenstrike when calculating ball-dps.

There is indeed a bug but it's related to the attack speed calculation. I've logged a bug report to bring this to the developer's attention.

Edit - not sure when the developer will fix this based on comments in Github for similar bugs but it's a known issue affecting attack speed bonuses for secondary skill effects.
Last edited by hankinsohl on May 31, 2018, 11:57:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info